276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wafer rolls with dark chocolate cream 400g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We’ll admit, we did actually wonder, for a moment, whether the LoveRaw chocolate would in fact be raw, which we think is a fair assumption. If you were wondering too, the chocolate isn’t raw but it doesn’t have any artificial ingredients and preservatives in it, which we think is worth noting, if this is something you look for in your chocolate. To ensure a lump free batter, mix in your dry ingredients, make a well in the center, and then add in wet ingredients. If you add warm milk, it will mix in much more evenly and lumps won’t form. With a touch of cinnamon and crumbly biscuit texture, it took us a minute or two to figure out what the caramelised biscuit wafer bar reminded us of. If you love Lotus Biscoff, you will love these. Temperatures are rising, which means summer is just around the corner! While many prefer to indulge in our famous rolled wafers as they are, a large number of Pirouline fans are finding ways to enjoy their wafers as a straw in their favorite cold drink. Not only does adding this cookie provide extra sweetness, but it also saves a plastic straw! A win-win! Repeat for as many rolled wafers as you’d like. We recommend doing a handful at a time, so when the urge hits to sip on something sweet, your straw is ready.

Chocolate Wafer Straws - BobaDirect Chocolate Wafer Straws - BobaDirect

These are manufactured by Tea Zone, they’re a leader in dessert products, coffee shop supplies, and boba supplies. We are a full service wholesale Tea Zone Distributor, carrying every product they manufacture. If you need Tea Zone products in bulk, then Restaurant Supply Drop is your single source provider! While pouring batter on the pan, make sure the pan is low the lowest heat. Minimal heat gives you time to move around the batter in a smooth fashion and make a neat circle. If the pan is too hot, the batter will start to cook immediately and you won’t be able to spread it around to form the perfect shape. With only vegan milk chocolate and white chocolate within its range, LoveRaw uses mainly rice and oat powder to create that creaminess associated with milk chocolate, which does mean this isn’t the place to find deep, rich dark chocolate, should this be your preferred palate-pleaser.Remove plastic straw, and enjoy getting all the creamy filling out. No need to let that go to waste!

homemade chocolate wafer rolls - Bake with Shivesh homemade chocolate wafer rolls - Bake with Shivesh

We can’t make chocolate wafer rolls without the chocolate! I used natural cocoa powder. You can use any that you have on hand. Brands like hersheys, weikfield, cadbury, all work great. While adding in cocoa powder, if you want to be extra careful about not having any lumps in your batter, you can sieve and then add it. You can apply the same step for icing sugar as well. Wet ingredients: Oil and MilkFind a reusable straw and insert it right through the middle, only halfway. Remove straw and repeat on the other end. Instead of using force, try twisting your straw to avoid breaking the wafer. Pro tip: The thinner the reusable straw, the better. Chocolate wafers are incomplete without an equally delicious filling to go with them! I filled mine with peanut butter. Chocolate and peanut butter go really well together and I think more people need to try out this combination. I know you will like it too. Once the rolls have baked and completely cooled down, you fill them with your favorite filling and enjoy! To make these wafers, you need minimal in), some ingredients that you probably already have on hand. You will need some all purpose flour (maida), some whole wheat flour (atta), icing sugar, cocoa powder, vegetable oil, and milk. Flours: All purpose and whole wheat I know they look too professional to make and something they make in factories, but actually, making chocolate wafers at home is not technical and requires very basic ingredients! Ingredients needed for homemade chocolate wafer rolls

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment