276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oi Cat!: Kes Gray (Oi Frog and Friends)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Poor little slug never gets a hug from his mummy and he's starting to feel a bit sad about it, so he goes and asks all the other animals what he should do to be more appealing. They have plenty of suggestions, but nothing looks quite right - fortunately, in the end, mummy makes it clear that she loves slug just the way he is. Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments

Why we like this book: The joy, for me, is hearing Flora laugh out loud when she reads it, over and over again. “It’s like a funny comic,” she says. “But it’s real life, not superheroes. It’s about stuff that actually could happen to somebody.” Why we like this book: Like its predecessors, Oi Frog! and Oi Dog!, the rhymes in this book never fail to make us giggle. “It’s very funny,” says Flora. “You learn rhymes you never thought of.” Why we like this book: The illustrations are gorgeous and I like the way Angelina is determined to fulfil her dream of becoming a ballerina. “I like her because she’s a mouse,” says Flora. FindCat.io is a simple but very entertaining game that you can play on pretty much any device. The goal is to locate cats in series of pictures that you are shown. It may seem like a simple task at first, but in some cases the sneaky little creatures can be very difficult to find. Sometimes they are obscured by other objects in the frame, while at other times they are hiding in plain sight camouflaging themselves into the environment. Every time you successfully find the cat, you can hear a convincing meow of confirmation – it’s actually pretty hilarious and motivating at the same time.Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home > A gem of a book which gets funnier and funnier as you read through the outrageous suggestions. Parents In Touch But wait! Cat doesn’t like sitting on gnats, they keep biting his bottom! Will Frog and Dog help him change the rules? The outfit: A dress with a pink twirly skirt (a ballet leotard would work equally well), and white tights to represent Angelina’s white fur. Pink-and-white cardboard mouse ears and a pink bow. This is simply an absolute delight to read aloud with your child and became a firm bedtime favourite with my 6 year old daughter, Coco’ Jo Whiley, Radio 2

In this video I'll show you how to draw Cyril the squirrel from the picture book ' The Squirrels Who Squabbled' written by Rachel Bright. Laugh out loud funny, with great illustrations... cries out for a second reading immediately! * * * * * ’ - Bookbag In this video I'll show you how to draw the grumpy CAT from the 'Oi!' series written by Kes Gray and illustrated by me. It’s a brilliant premise that can run and run, and with such appealing illustrations from Jim Field and such clever rhymes from Kes Gray, here’s hoping it does. The surprise lift-up flap at the end is also a nice addition. Colourful, witty and silly. Jim Field is a lead-driven, pencil-pushing, 25-frames-per-second, Led Zeppelin fan. He is also a hugely talented illustrator and animation director whose previous clients have included Waterstones, Sainsbury's, Oxfam, The Independent, The Guardian, The FT, Channel 4, Virgin Mobile, Nokia, GQ, Haymarket and BAC.It's not often I laugh out loud when reading picture books. This was one of those rare occasions...Great stuff -- Ann Giles Book Witch You'd be hard pressed to find a more entertaining book than this stunningly illustrated story... an absolute treat.’ - Daily Mail In this video I'll show you how to draw CAT from the 'Oi' series written by Kes Gray and illustrated by me. I think perhaps the Gray/Field team have, between them, managed to out-dog Oi Frog with Oi Dog! It's absolutely un-missable Red Reading Hub

LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. I like her because she’s a mouse’ … Angelina Ballerina. Photograph: Donna Ferguson Angelina Ballerina by Katharine Holabird and Helen Craig Early Years and KS1 lesson plans and activity sheets based on the LOLLIES 2018 shortlisted book ‘Oi Cat’ It’s about stuff that actually could happen to somebody’ … Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Photograph: Donna Ferguson Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney Oi! Learn to draw the Aardvark from the forthcoming picture book ‘Oi Aardvark!’ (publishing in September 2020) written by Kes Gray and illustrated by me.

Keep in touch

In this video I'll show you how to draw the little Mouse from 'The Lion Inside'written by Rachel Bright. It’s World Book Day in the UK and Ireland today, one many parents approach each year with a stomach-clenching sense of dread. I know, because I used to be one of them. I cannot sew, I am useless at craft and I am not the most organised parent in the world. Or even in our house. Why we like this book: It forces you to say the most preposterous things and is lots of fun to read aloud. Flora loves the fact that it’s a picture book with no pictures. “It’s ironic,” she says. Oi! Draw along with me in this simple step by step video. In this video I'll show you how to draw Dog from the 'Oi!' series written by Kes Gray and illustrated by me. In the game you will be shown various photos. There is a kitty hiding somewhere in every one of them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment