276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meoky 40oz Tumbler with Handle, Leak-proof Lid and Straw, Insulated Coffee Mug Stainless Steel Travel Mug, Keeps Cold for 34 Hours or Hot for 10 Hours (Fairyland)

£21.87£43.74Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It feels great in hand — though a bit heavier than some others — and has a conveniently sized opening that's large enough to take big gulps without sloshing. So this time, in honor of Earth’s magnificent forests, can you try a more reusable and sustainable option- Meoky sleeve for your disposable napkin, tissue, paper for a resource-positive future? Take it with you for high-intensity workouts or super-long road trips with the family and keep your drinks cool for hours.

Meoky 40oz Tumbler Helped Fix My Dry Eyes - BuzzFeed Review: The Meoky 40oz Tumbler Helped Fix My Dry Eyes - BuzzFeed

Still, this unique feature handily makes this our go-to choice for drinking hot beverages on the move. The RTIC excelled in many ways, but it felt a bit unstable sitting on a table or desk due to its narrow base and overly wide top half. Yet, with a little practice, we found ourselves loving the Miir Flip for its security during travel and overall ease of drinking. Just FYI, BuzzFeed and its publishing partners may collect a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. The RTIC also has a smaller bottom with a wider top, making it more top-heavy and more prone to being knocked over.The Camelbak Horizon employs a similar strategy to provide better insulation with its tall and narrow shape. Not a single one of the vacuum-insulated models we tested allowed any condensation or any significant transfer of heat to our hands. We considered manufacturer recommendations with regard to cleaning, as well as our actual experiences doing so.

Meoky Summer Sale - Meoky Meoky Summer Sale - Meoky

Whether you’re sipping your morning coffee, enjoying a refreshing drink on a sunny afternoon, or sharing laughter with friends over a sip of tea, our colorful drinkware adds an extra element of joy to your daily rituals. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! They have collectively gone through dozens of their own personal tumblers over the course of their lives and know what it takes to make a great drinking vessel. The Meoky 40 oz tumbler with handle features double-layer vacuum insulation technology to resist heat and keep you cool.This on-the-go model is aimed right at the coffee connoisseur, with a tapered lip for sipping that's wide enough to accommodate a pour over coffee maker, an Aeropress, and other implements for coffee brewing. No one likes starting their day by spilling scalding coffee all over their outfit on the way to work. The RTIC lid is made of sturdy plastic, though its flip top is hinged, creating a weak point, especially if dropped.

Meoky 32oz Tumbler with Handle, Stainless Steel Travel Mug

Most obviously, we filled them all with liquid and then tipped them on their sides — and some even upside down — to see which leaked and how much.

And I THOUGHT I was getting enough — but in retrospect, I def wasn't refilling my smaller water glass all that often.

The 6 Best Tumblers of 2023 | Tested by GearLab

Many of the models we tested feature sturdy and durable stainless steel designs made to withstand quite a bit of abuse. The Klean Kanteen straw is a standard length that will probably work with a standard straw cleaning brush you may already have, but the Bubba Brands Envy straw is exceptionally long. The stainless steel straw turns to bendy silicone just above the lid, allowing you to handily bend it to drink, just like your favorite childhood plastic version.This model was particularly easy to know over, with a high center of gravity and poor spill resistance. Wide and thick handle helps with comfy grip, and offers relaxation by less pressure on finger joints. Protecting the Planet: Reduce your plastic footprint and protect the environment for timeless adventures in nature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment