276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Airdual Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter Compatible for Audi MMI 3G AMI Music Interface,Audi Symphony,Audi Concert,VW MDI,Mercedes Media Interface

£45£90.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U. This device is a must for newer models such as the iPhone 7 that no longer have a headphone jack output. It seems most of these adapters are reported to have issues with being paired to both the mmi BT for phone and the adapter. Below V-w must with MDI Adapter and original navigation system RCD-310 RCD-510 RNS-310 RNS-315 RNS-510 RCD-550 RNS-810 RNS-850.

Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. I know I have a rear backup camera so there is some kind of AV already connected, but I didn’t know there was an AV2 option. Was looking to stream music from my phone to my car stereo, installing the oem bluetooth pack was expensive and disruptive, so took a chance on this dongle as i already had a mdi interface for an ipod.With Tune2air, does it display track info on the screen, and work with the steering wheel controls for pause/skip/next? With its own application, the adapter can easily connect an external audio source for bluetooth speakers in the car by connecting to your car's aux port. Song title being played comes up on the system but not the next song, but you can flick onto the next or previous song from the steering wheel. But now that I got my MMI working with just a PC board swap this BT adapter seems like an easier route to get BT streaming.

Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Because so many apps have Chromecast support, it's a natural choice for Android phones as well as iPhone (although functionality is slightly reduced).However Northern Ireland and some Highlands and Islands addresses may require additional payment due to the higher costs charged by our couriers to send parcels to such locations. Support 24Bit audio processing and 120MHz DSP, support APTX, APTX-LL, APTX-HD high-quality transmission format.

Full warranty on all products - All of our items are supplied with full manufacturers warranties, these are generally 12 months but in some cases it's 24 months. Just need to check the connections and I will have the high quality audio experience without the wires. You can swap the MMI with the 2013+ variant fairly easily if you’re willing to spend a little more money.Compatible with:A1 A3 A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 S3 S4 S5 S6 RS6 TT S8 Q5 Q7, must work with original MMI 3G+ system. The flat bottom steering wheel was the only other thing I cared about so a 2011 or 2012 would have been fine otherwise. However, just plugged it in, paired it to my samsung galaxy s8 no problem and played some stuff through spotify. You can find audi mmi bluetooth adapter items such as car multimedia player stereo gps radio navigation, car bluetooth wireless audio adapter, car wireless bluetooth module and auto add-on interface in AliExpress easily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment