276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 10316 Icons The Lord of the Rings: Rivendell, Large Middle-earth Valley Model, Set for Adults with 15 Minifigure Characters Incl. Frodo and Sam, Christmas Treat, Gifts for Men, Women, Him or Her

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This display case is tailor-made for the LEGO® The Lord of the Rings™ Rivendell™ (10316) set, ensuring a perfect fit for your masterpiece. Whether you're a LEGO enthusiast, a Tolkien fan, or simply love captivating displays, our case provides the ideal way to showcase and protect your creation. The display case fits the entire set, which splits into three sections: the tower, the council ring, and the gazebo with river and bridge.

LEGO® 10316 THE LORD OF THE RINGS: RIVENDELL™ (Ship from 3rd LEGO® 10316 THE LORD OF THE RINGS: RIVENDELL™ (Ship from 3rd

The council is the hero and focal point of the entire build, and where most of the action takes place in Rivendell. It’s one of the most vivid parts of the Fellowship of the Ring as the council debates the best way to destroy the One Ring.

Stunning set, but definitely one for a 'no bills month', rather than an 'energy and council tax month'. Looking forward to summer for a wishlist catch up! Throughout the outside, we get plenty of these new fern elements, which are an exciting new LEGO plant introduced – they work well upright or upside down and add so much to the build. LEGO MOCers are undoubtedly going to go nuts over these very cool looking plants, and you get 48 of them in the set. The build was utterly phenomenal, and just enjoyable from the very first bag, to the last numbered bag (49). It had everything you could ask for in a minifigure-scale set – from intricate architectural details on the structure, to landscaping and tree-building, and even plenty of fun great tile-work. Here’s a look at the 3 sections, which can be separated to allow it to act as standalone displays which is handy if you don’t have space to display the connected Rivendell. To return your product, you should mail your product to: My Hobbies Pty Ltd, 20 Grove St , Eastwood NSW 2122, Australia

Rivendell : Set 10316-1 | BrickLink Rivendell : Set 10316-1 | BrickLink

Frodo recovers from his injury in the bedroom upstairs, where he also receives Sting and Bilbo's mithril shirt shortly afterwards. Although the interior area is limited because of the steep roof, the wooden bed and bright green ottoman look splendid. Moreover, a chest is included and contains Bilbo's famous equipment, ready to pass to his nephew. There’s a table with some Lembas (Elven waybread) that Merry and Pippin need no excuse to dig into. This is a really special set build-wise and in so many parts, you could really tell that LEGO’s very best design talent worked on this. It felt like they were showing off at times just what incredible things are possible with LEGO. The completed model: 10316 Rivendell You should be able to use a spare 2x16 plate to help you line them up properly - still tedious but at least with a system you won't have to rely on eye alone.

I can see that Gimli’s beard is shorter between the braids, but I don’t see from these photos why the helmet had to change to fit over the new beard, since the previous version had to do the same thing with the old beard.

10316 Rivendell officially revealed! | Brickset

Medium nougat plates differentiate this area of the model, which is helpful because the armoury is situated lower in the valley onscreen, so appears darker. The continued greenery looks good and several mushrooms are placed around the shorter tree. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that their stems are actually glow-in-the-dark. hmmmmm...... this set is..... not an usual LEGO set.... this is an artwork! never seen so many fanstic details, the floor, the tower with all those gray minifigures, the ROOF!!!!!! and most of all - the pavillon!Of course you can re-recreate the Hobbits celebrating Frodo getting healed and waking up on the bed! There has been tremendous anticipation for the return of LEGO The Lord of the Rings, but does 10316 Rivendell meet your expectations? Let us know in the comments. I have never watched Lord of the Rings, nor have I read the book. But I absolutely love this set. Best set of 2023 so far and it may keep that title." The LEGO Group, in partnership with Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products, today announced the much-anticipated LEGO Icons The Lord of the Rings: Rivendell set, inspired by the award-winning film adaptations. This highly detailed, 6167-piece set features the iconic Elven stronghold from Middle-earth and comes complete with 15 minifigures. The tree is gorgeous and takes up a dominant spot visually in this section, nicely overlooking the Council of the Ring. The leaves, which combine two shades of green and yellow perfectly mimic the rustic aesthetic of Rivendell.

LEGO Icons 10316 The Lord of the Rings: Rivendell review

Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Give your LEGO® The Lord of the Rings™ Rivendell™ (10316) set the perfect home with BOXXCO's stunning display case. Designed exclusively for this magical Middle-earth model, our clear acrylic case protects your creation while offering an unobstructed view of its incredible details. It’s interesting that this is the only set to include the entire Fellowship, which didn’t last much longer after leaving the next Elf pitstop.But I highly highly doubt it'll be on release day. I just don't see a set worthy of the full 500€ here. Another desk includes a map covering the whole of Middle-earth, albeit with some geographical compromises. The foothills of the Shire are well-positioned and Rivendell looks good, but Minas Tirith has been transplanted along the White Mountains and Isengard has seemingly supplanted Barad-dûr in Mordor! I understand moving the icons around on such a small map, but Isengard's position seems like an error. OMG! I have not wanted a set this much since 10237 Tower of Orthanc funny enough. One of the grandest sets ever (100% bias though.) I like the stone columns sprouting from the tiled floor, with more candelabra and desks correctly distributed around the chamber. Each desk includes an inkwell, a candle and a map. One shows Sauron's fortress of Barad-dûr looming over Mordor, while the other displays rivers approaching a lake. Perhaps this map represents Nen Hithoel, where the Argonath is located. Additional scrollwork elements are combined with life rings to assemble the ornate dome, which is extraordinarily detailed. The tooth pieces clipped underneath are effective too, recreating the Elven pavilions from the films with far greater accuracy than I had anticipated. Another récamier delivers a splash of colour inside.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment