276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Over Sharing: The hilarious and sharply written new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These are not friends, and I didn’t like the implication that because they had children and she didn’t they would phase her out. This one is masterful: we have Iris the scorned ex wife coping with the ashes from the bonfire of her marriage. I listened to this on audio and actually devoured it in a day - I laughed out loud more times than I can count and just didn’t want to put it down for a second.

Over Sharing by Jane Fallon | Waterstones

Iris had forgotten about the woman who had wronged her all those years ago until … This is where you would have to read Fallons’ book to discover the until, lol. The 30s is often a tipping point, so how did hers survive the divergence of interests children often bring? Jane Fallon is the multi-award-winning television producer behind shows such as This Life, Teachers and 20 Things to Do Before You're 30.Her Sunday Times bestselling books - Getting Rid of Matthew, Got You Back, Foursome, The Ugly Sister, Skeletons, Strictly Between Us, My Sweet Revenge, Faking Friends, Tell Me a Secret, Queen Bee, Worst Idea Ever, Just Got Real and Over Sharing - have sold over a million copies in the UK. Jane Fallon is the multi-award winning television producer behind such shows as This Life, Teachers and 20 Things to do Before You're 30. Again, Iris can’t resist following him, to a run down flat where she plucks up the courage to get a closer look in the flat, and she confirms he is staying there and looks recently moved in! She preaches about loyalty and the sanctity of marriage, and is quickly becoming famous for her wholesome videos of life with her husband and adorable twin girls.

Over Sharing - Penguin Books UK Over Sharing - Penguin Books UK

The husband left her, she is bored at work and is now renting out her spare room because she’s broke. This only makes Iris more determined to follow and find out, so she follows Lee as he takes the girls to a soft play centre.Iris continues to try to get evidence from Lee, hears unexpected news from her sister, and repeatedly goes to where the couple live for weekends, but eventually she decides to give up on revealing things about Maddy and Lee online and focus on herself and her family. For a thoughtful and clever takedown of influencer culture and simply a damn good and gripping read, Over Sharing gets all my likes. The latest vide is Maddy advertising the fact that she’s bringing out a book, all about how to have the perfect family life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment