276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Robert Welch Signature Replacement Sharpening Wheel for The Robert Welch Hand-Held Knife Sharpener. Multi Award Winning Design - The Ceramic Wheel Sharpens Blades to Exact 15° Angle.

£20.995£41.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They mention that it is an excellent product, a brilliant design, and an essential replacement for a well-used item.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Our kitchen knife sharpeners and accessories are the perfect addition to a set of our kitchen tools and knives.If the stone spins towards the knife's sharp edge, it could catch on it and destroy the edge, or it could even rip the knife from your hands and send it flying in your direction. After finding just the knife sharpener in the package we had a laugh and tried to dispose of said package- which was the size of some small countries annual waste output. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. I believe that is why so many knives can't be gotten sharp until they have been sharpened several times - the ruined heat treated metal has to be ground off by sharpening several times. I went with a vertical wheel, however, as I wanted to be able to do S-grinds and more focused thinning.

Robert Welch, one of the most respected British designers of the 20th century, believed that everyone should be able to use beautifully designed products in everyday life.The only downside is that learning curve (I can do it - and I suck at stones) - and the belts make a bit of a mess which you might not want to have to deal with on a kitchen counter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment