276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Leg Avenue Cozy Goldfish Costume (Medium, Orange)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The doll's clothing has stains on them, that's understandable being vintage and should be resolved with a gentle wash. Sew the points and a little bit of the arch, leaving a gap in the arch unsewn so the unit can be flipped inside-out. I love this, and here in northern Illinois where it’s 25 mph wind gusts and 40 degrees today (boo), that would be the perfect costume…with orange sweat pants that is. Sorry that this is a month late, but I was waiting on additional photos that are evidently non-existant. Whether you're going to a costume party, a Halloween event, or just want to have some fun, this hood is sure to be a hit.

Turn the lip units right-side out, stuff with Poly-Fil, tuck the seam allowances inside the lip units from the gap, and hand-stitch the open ends closed. Tepat sebelum menyelesaikan pesanan Anda, luangkan waktu untuk memeriksa kupon, dan pembelian adult goldfish costume Anda akan jauh lebih hemat. The sleeves are sewn onto a mesh undershirt, which I think will be fun to wear with leggings on the playa. Each element of the costume is separate, so that the costume can be easily adapted to different temperatures and concepts.Erotic articles and love toys can enrich the sex life of single women, single men and couples regardless of the persons' age. Again, I just eyeballed the felt to cut out 2 mirrored pieces for the tail, and 2 mirrored pieces for the little strip that attached it to the onesie. We carry clownfish costumes based on Finding Nemo, as well as shark costumes, catfish costumes and even a few funny bass costumes for you fishermen out there.

The bright and vibrant colors are eye-catching and sure to turn heads, making you the center of attention at any event. And let me tell you: finding a family costume that’s not tacky or obnoxious can be harder than potty-training my 3-year-old (which I also happen to be doing right now). For an organic psychedelic look, I added individual scales on the edges of the panels and scattered throughout the panels themselves. Whether you're young or old, short or tall, the Goldfish Hood will fit you comfortably and securely, ensuring that you'll stay comfortable all night long.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

I wanted this costume to take advantage of ambient light–ghostly silhouettes, strange reflections, and lots of sparkles.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. I use unconventional materials on a lot of my costumes like wire, hot glue, glitter, moldable plastic, etc. If it weighs more than 1 pound, I always use Priority Mail, which is an insured, tracked USPS service, and normally takes 2-4 days, or less, depending upon where you live.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment