276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garnier Summer Body Gradual Self Tan Moisturiser Light 400 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s just something confidence-boosting about having a tan and these drops provide with the added bonus of serum-like skin goodness.

A: Yes, it’s recommended to use sunscreen in addition to Garnier Summer Body, as the product does not provide sun protection.It’s all very easy, effortless and encourages an even finish and thus a more natural looking fresh-from-the-beach hue. Instead, the product takes a more subtle approach, giving the benefits of hyaluronic acid and aloe vera, while allowing you to mix in with other steps in your routine to glow with the depth of the colour depending on how many drops that you use. This is a gradual product that hydrates as it goes with the inclusion of glycerine, aloe vera and antioxidants in the formula - and the brand even suggests it has a firming effect. Gradual tans are great to take on holiday, to keep up the spray tan you may have had prior to going away.

Also white and gloopy, like Johnson’s but this has a slightly runnier consistency, which makes it easier to apply. My legs have not reacted and I do like the colour of my legs with this product, but I am very nervous about it because of the damage it has done elsewhere. At first I kept using it until the bottle was empty incase it was any other product doing the damage until I used it on its own and it was still happening. I continued to use the product as it took a few days to work out what was the cause of the rash as it continued to worsen.

I applied this a few days ago to my legs,arms and neck and I now have an itchy red rash around my neck that is lumpy and inside my arms and back of legs! After a few days of use I started getting a lumpy rash and then it begun burning and went bright red. Directly before applying the tan, moisturise the areas of skin where tan can cling to, such as back of the heels, the feet, elbows and hands.

I remember the feeling now, all these years later: the smugness on my face on the school playground when my friends cooed at my tan. Developed for the sensitive face area, our formula with hyaluronic acid and vitamin E offers very high SPF protection to help prevent sun induced dark spots, while protecting skin from pollution induced oxidative stress. A: Results can vary, but many users report seeing a subtle glow within a few days of consistent use. A: To maintain a consistent tan, it’s recommended to apply Garnier Summer Body every day or every other day, depending on the desired intensity of the tan.The moisturiser-tan hybrid will help build a natural-looking luminosity to counteract ray-starved complexions - no “you’ve been Tangoed” moments here. I have very pale skin too, and I think a light tan actually looks fine – just as long as you don’t try and go too dark.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment