276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SanDisk Extreme 64 GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A2 App Performance + Rescue Pro Deluxe, Up to 160 MB/s, Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30, Red/Gold

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying decisions. See how we test.

MicroSD memory cards can help make a cramped phone or tablet feel roomy.They're an affordable way to expand space, often costing less than the price of jumping up to the next level of internal memory. Many Android and Windows phones and tablets, especially models by Samsung and LG, have microSDslots, and many people swear by them. I'm that 5G guy. I've actually been here for every "G." I've reviewed well over a thousand products during 18 years working full-time at PCMag.com, including every generation of the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy S. I also write a weekly newsletter, Fully Mobilized, where I obsess about phones and networks. The SanDisk Extreme outperformed both the similarly-priced Leef Pro and the more expensive Lexar 633x, as well as slower SanDisk Mobile Ultra and Kingston Class 4 cards we were using to compare.In most mobile use cases, sequential read and write speeds are a lot more important than random read and write speeds.Copying and playing photos, videos, and music all use sequential reads and writes, and that's what most people do with their microSD cards. Random reads and writes are more common when running an OS or application off the card, a much less common use. That said, the SanDisk Extreme card also had some of the best random read and write speeds in our group, both on the phone and on the laptop. The most intense video-recording use in mobile today is recording 30 frame per second, 4K video; the Mobile Extreme card had no trouble with that, either. Make sure you've got all the space you need to store your digital photographs and take a look at our comprehensive range of memory cards. Whether you're enjoying your holiday abroad or you're at a special occasion like a wedding, you'll want to have complete peace of mind that you've got space for all the images you wish to capture. We've got you covered with a wide range of memory cards across a variety of different brands and sizes - so regardless of the camera or mobile you have, we have a high performance storage option for you that's robust and reliable. Thebig differences came when I was copying files from the laptop to the card, a common thing you'd do if you want to play movies on your phone.As you can see in the chart below, the SanDisk Extreme and Lexar 633x cards were much faster than any of the competitors. The Galaxy Note 3's SD card speeds seem to max out at around 20MBps both reading and writing. Only the Extreme card hit both limits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment