276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Manifest: Dive Deeper: The No 5 Sunday Times Bestseller

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The book’s cover is a highly Instagrammable shade of deep royal blue, and Nafousi has already got her key coordinating fashion piece. Yes, it sounds totally woo-woo, but boiled down, using mantras, channelling positive thinking, and developing gratitude are also methods that form part of some more traditional therapies. But manifesting, which is essentially willing your goals into existence, isn’t exactly a new phenomenon.

Manifest: Dive Deeper by Roxie Nafousi | Waterstones

Roxie Nafousi provides practical techniques to teach you how to harness your potential and confidently step into your power. And in the due course of time, you will find yourself walking through doors you once prayed would open. If you're one who needs practical exercise to power up your manifesting approach, you might love to go bottomless with this.For those who are open to the power of manifesting, Roxie's new book Manifest: Dive Deeper will support you in taking your self-development practice further. It's about introspection, reflection, action and commitment - and not about wishing for material items. Full of simple and inspiring exercises designed to cultivate self-awareness, reflection and growth, empowering your manifesting process even more.

Meet Roxie Nafousi at Waterstones Kensington

Each chapter is filled with exercises that are designed to cultivate self-awareness, reflection and growth, and therefore empower and enhance your manifesting process. Within the book, you’ll also find an array of exercises to help you bring your “past experiences to light… from the dark depths of your subconscious”, and successfully deal with them.I wrote on it ' Sunday Times bestseller', 'American publishing deal' and I even put 'American morning TV' which I did. Dealing with hostile emotions is a process for us to learn to validate those feelings so that they won't negatively impact our manifesting process. I’ve hosted hundreds of talks on manifesting and done even more interviews, and I’m still just as excited now. The concept has its foundations in several philosophical and religious traditions, from Hermeticism and Transcendentalism to Hinduism, and has been expanded on by several Twentieth Century theorists such as Napolean Hill ( Think and Grow Rich, 1937 ) and Louise Hay ( You Can Heal Your Life, 1984).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment