276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barratts Refreshers Fruity Flavour Fizzy Sweets 34.2 g (Pack of 48)

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Part of the company's success was attributable to a product sold as 'stickjaw' toffee – said to have been made accidentally – that was very popular with children.

There is a huge variety of Refreshers sweet options at Appleton Sweets to tickle everyone’s taste buds. We have found Valeo to be responsive, innovative and trusted partners, allowing us to bring high quality, good value confections to Canadian consumers. Barratt candyland refreshers fruity flavour fizzy sweets are not what i remember these i found were an ok sweet reasonably tasty whereas previously they would melt in your mouth and the fizziness would give your tongue and mouth a real zinging fruity wallop!And because quality comes first, we use the same premium whey sourced from the milk of European, grass-fed cows. A selection of old photographs, brochures and letters from former employees is held in the archives of the London Borough of Haringey at Bruce Castle Museum. Barratt Refreshers are fruit flavoured fizzy sweets which were very popular when I was a child in the 70s. Following Barratt's death in 1906 his eldest son, George William (1851-1928), took over as chairman.

Candy House Foam Bananas Retro Sweets 6 of Candy House Foam Bananas which is about an old quarter of a pound in weight of these Candy House Foam Bananas. They are fun a great fruity fizz, inexpensive and a perfect treat for myself, as well as my children who have inherited my passion for them ! We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. They built a small factory in east London in 1928 and became known as Matlow Brothers, producing jellies and chews. Most Haribo sweets are not suitable for vegetarians or vegan because they contain animal ingredients.

Barratt himself travelled, in his pony and trap, to deliver and promote his products in and around London. We keep years of heritage, traditional manufacturing and big flavours at the heart of our business, working around the clock to create the future of confectionery. Parma Violets are disc-shaped sweets similar to Fizzers but all lilac coloured with an almost 'scenty' taste and no fizziness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment