276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enchantimals FRH50 Cosy House Playset with Danessa Deer Doll and Sprint Figure, Multi-Colour

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Play out enchanting forest fun with this storytelling play set that includes the six-inch Enchantimals™ doll and animal friend, a deer house (with five play areas), and so many (more than 15! Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). The two best friends can wash up together in the bathroom with a shower tub, double toilet set, and double vanity set.

Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT.The apartment exterior is pawsitively adorable with a balcony, fire escape stairs, and door that opens. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Keeping children entertained over the summer holidays especially at 34 weeks pregnant can be a real challenge and the heat has made it difficult to get out so this really came at the perfect time for us. The front of the playhouse is bright pink with big, golden antlers on the roof and a teal front-door (with a smaller door that really opens for their animal friends)!

Shipments to the UK are suspended due to restrictions imposed by the UK government following the spread of the latest coronavirus variant. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Follow Danessa Deer™ doll and animal-bestie Sprint™ deer to their home sweet home , a cozy, double-story deer House, built with pink "logs" and nearly two-feet tall. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). With play pieces such as a bed, a couch, a refrigerator, drinks, desserts and much more, children can enjoy life in the city with their Enchantimals.

We received the Enchantimals Cosy Deer House as part of the Mattel Play, Rate and Review team which was really exciting and this is our first time reviewing as part of the team! My daughter (8) asked for this for Xmas and I was unsure, we have a few doll's houses and I wasn't sure it would add value but she has spent all day playing with this.

There are 3 floors -- a café downstairs with outdoor patio seating, a living room and kitchen, the bedroom, plus a rooftop with a "pool. Fun accessories encourage endless storytelling fun -- like a couch for two, plates, a teapot, double toilet, double sink, bed, crib, and more. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. If I had to pick at anything, the box arrived with a hole punched in the back which would have looked a bit rubbish if I was giving this as a gift for another child instead of my own.There are lots of lovely home furnishings to extend imaginative play and all of them fit really nicely into the house.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment