276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Room 13

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

L’idea di per sé è funzionale: una gita scolastica, il mistero dell’albergo, un cittadina costiera che nasconde un segreto. A livello di narrazione, sfrutta bene le atmosfere e il mistero legato agli eventi che scombussoleranno Fliss, la protagonista. Persino le scene finali sono ben pensate e costruite, arrivando a un climax compatto e adrenalinico. N.America: Expanded noun phrases, tenses, sentence types, inverted commas, commas to separate a list Fliss Morgan has a nightmare on the night before her school trip, to Whitby. Every night Ellie-May Sunderland is drawn to the landing outside the mysterious Room 13, which does not seem to exist during the day. Fliss and her friends attempt to unravel the mystery of the room, and determine the identity of its sinister inhabitant.

Room 13 was a great story, it was about some school kids about 12 or 13 going on a school trip to Whitby, then they end up going to a stange hotel called The Crows Nest. I would say that the main genre is horror with a bit of imagination in it. Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments The language used encapsulated the theme well, and the suspense building throughout was believable. Buy from our bookstore and 25% of the cover price will be given to a school of your choice to buy more books. *15% of eBooks. Home > A spooky linen cupboard in a hotel makes Fliss think there's something not quite right happening in the seaside town of Whitby...Seriously though, it is an amazing read and I definitely recommend it to any YA readers. I first read this book in my English class at school when I was about 14, at first I wasn't too into it, but after the first couple of chapters I really started to like it. Every English lesson I became very excited to continue with the book. It has been a favourite of mine for a long time. I like when Fliss got her friends to stay up with her and watched..... because it was quite scary and not what you get in an normal horror book. I didn't like when Fliss had that drem about the room because I think it gave it away, but antherwise it was amazing. Room 13 is a Gothic-horror children's novel written by the acclaimed award-winning children's author Robert Swindells. Published in 1989, it was awarded the Red House Children's Book Award. [2] The novel centres around a group of friends on a school trip, who stay in a creepy guest house on Whitby's West Cliff. I like when one charecter called fliss what triying to find out what was happening and why every night the number 13 was coming on the door bt in the morning there was no number on the door.I diden't really like the part when fliss had a dream that she was walking about and then she saw the hotel or the big gates.

This article relies excessively on references to primary sources. Please improve this article by adding secondary or tertiary sources. La lettura è scorrevole, adatta anche a ragazzi e ragazze che masticano pochi libri (133 pagine che si divorano in un attimo!). L'ambientazione è perfettamente in linea con il genere: il fascino del North Yorkshire, delle abbazie e dei ruderi mette voglia di partire all'avventura per scoprire i luoghi e le leggende che fanno da sfondo alla storia.

Europe: nouns, verbs, adjectives, subject/verb, capital letters and full stops, question marks and exclamation marks Yearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books) an imprint of Penguin Random House Children's UK

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment