276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I've Broken My Bum: the second book in the bestselling New Bum picture book series (The New Bum Series)

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These injuries involve much more bleeding than stable fractures, as the separation of the broken bones allows them to bleed much more freely. They may also involve direct damage to the internal organs.

I Broke My Butt! by Dawn McMillan | Goodreads I Broke My Butt! by Dawn McMillan | Goodreads

If you are unhappy with the way you are being treated for a broken coccyx on the NHS and would like to know more about any free private treatment, free private physiotherapy and medical aids, please get in touch today. Should I Keep Follow Up Appointments for a Broken Coccyx?If you are unhappy in the way you are being treated for a fractured coccyx on the NHS and would like to know more about any free private treatment and care as well as free private physiotherapy and medical aids, speak to one of our health experts who can tell you straight away. How is a Broken Coccyx Typically Treated? The majority of cases of traumatic coccyx injury get better within several weeks of the injury with proper medical treatment. In each of these cases the other bones are intact and will keep the bony ring of the pelvis together.

Bum Series 3 Books Collection Set By Dawn - Lowplex The New Bum Series 3 Books Collection Set By Dawn - Lowplex

Condition: Very Good. Kinnaird, Ross (illustrator). Ships from the UK. Former library book; may include library markings. Used book that is in excellent condition. May show signs of wear or have minor defects. Radioisotope bone scans are sometimes used to look for stress fractures, particularly in patients who cannot have an MRI scan (for example, if they have a pacemaker). In the case of major injuries, such as road traffic accidents, where pelvic fracture is likely and must be excluded, X-rays will be performed urgently to assess the state of the pelvic bones. A pelvic fracture is also suspected if there has been a lesser injury but there is pelvic bone tenderness, difficulty walking or any loss of sensation in the lower part of the body. Most people recovery from a broken coccyx within several weeks of sustaining their injury providing they are correctly diagnosed in a timely manner and provided with the correct treatment and pain relief management. However, in some cases, a person may suffer from chronic pain and discomfort even when treated correctly and as such this type of injury to your tailbone can prove debilitating. This is apparently the second book about this cheeky (sorry) kid. I haven't read the first one, but this seems to stand well enough on its own.

For this little boy, a noisy bum is just the start of an ENORMOUS adventure. And there's only one question for you to answer before you read ALL about it: are you ready to have some FUN? The third book in the bestselling series! With a brilliantly funny story and eye-catching illustrations that children will love. Also available: I Need a New Bum! and I've Broken My Bum. The perfect gift for anyone who loves to laugh! When I've told friends and family, they have never believed me, saying it's impossible or it must have been like that before.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment