276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The cd holder has become nothing more than beeds and the case is segmented into two pieces with the top hinge missing making it impossible to safely close. The perfection of matching gift to recipient has landed me with so many friendship upgrades and platitudes that I can’t even fathom where I would begin. Featuring images from the classic Tim Burton film and the full soundtrack composed by Danny Elfman, this is a wickedly perfect collection for any Nightmare fan.

In this story though, the carpet is the needle and it is your ears that are transported to a whole new world. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The Oingo Boingo singer-cum-producer has scored every movie you can think of: 'The Avengers', the 'Fifty Shades' franchise, 'Mission: Impossible' just to name a small handful. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

What newer fans may not know is that Elfman cracks out the vocals for this musical album, acting as the singing voice for main character Jack Skellington - yes, unfortunately, it's not Chris Sarandon's beautiful voice you're hearing, as great as that would be. Jack Skellington and his frightful cast of characters are ready to celebrate the Nightmare Before Christmas with this boo-tiful 2-picture disc vinyl set. Relive all your favorite moments from Tim Burton's cult classic holiday-bending film with this official pic disc pressing of The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack, courtesy of Walt Disney Records. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Beautiful discs, looks absolutely stunning and can't wait to give this to my friend as their birthday present.

What really makes this version unique is the actual TIM BURTON artwork used, instead of movie stills, or Disney drawings. We don't need to tell you why Tim Burton's musical masterpiece 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' is good, but what makes the soundtrack even better?Plus, check out the mesmerizing zoetrope effect on the vinyl once you play it on your record player. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. I've owned or tested every vinyl release of this one and I can say with confidence that this is without a doubt the not only the best version of this album (no competition), not only the best presentation but also the best Mondo pressing period. Excelente vinilo con las canciones originales de El extraño mundo de Jack como se conoce en mexico, a pesar de estar en ingles las voces son muy buenas y se disfruta mucho del álbum, tiene mucho detalle en cada lado del vinyl y su empaque, único punto un tanto negativo por ignorancia es que el movimiento de los fotogramas en el disco solo serán perceptibles si los vez por medio del celular con una iluminación en particular.

Related Artists - Hair (The Musical), My Little Pony, Original Cast Recording, Steven Spielberg, Transformers. This 2-vinyl set includes the soundtrack from the film featuring all time classics like 'What's this', 'This is Halloween' and more.Danny Elfman, who has scored many of Tim Burton's imaginative films (Edward Scissorhands, his two Batman films, etc. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands. Records that aren't in picture sleeves will either be in a company sleeve or a generic plain sleeve. Celebrating the cross-seasonal classic's 30th birthday is this double zoetrope record package, featuring iconic scenes from the stop-motion flick.

Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse. The Golden Globe nominated soundtrack to the 1993 film of the same name, featuring 20 tracks with music and lyrics by Grammy winner Danny Elfman. You can't see the effect while it plays (you'll need to record or use an app for the zoetrope effect); however, it does not make it less worth having (especially cause you won't be watching while listening)!This 2-disc vinyl collection includes composer Danny Elfman’s full soundtrack to Tim Burton’s hauntingly classic film The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment