276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kose Cosmeport Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil 60ml

£15.835£31.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Badmouthing mineral oil is a favorite sport of many, it is a cheap material and being connected to petrolatum makes it fairly easy to demonize. Other than rice bran oil, this oil cleanser also includes mineral oil. According to a study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, cosmetic-grade mineral oil does not cause acne, and in my experience, I find that to be true. However, YMMV—if you know that your skin reacts horribly to mineral oil, then you should probably avoid this cleanser. Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil is really lightweight and it is a really nice cleansing oil to use. But that doesn’t mean that I love it. Yes! This product range is designed specifically for removing makeup. Each of the cleansers is effective at removing all kinds of makeup; from light powder through to heavy and long-wear products such as eyeliner and waterproof mascara. This product is also gentle on eyes and it doesn’t cause stinging or irritation. Is Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil good for acne?

I don’t use heavy makeup very often, but I do use light cover foundation or BB cream, blush, mascara and eye brow products. And what I normally would do is that I remove my eye makeup first with an eye makeup remover first and then I use the oil cleanser for my face. This product does claim to remove eye makeup as well. But I really don’t think it is very effective in doing this.jojoba seed oil: has been shown to help provide anti-inflammatory benefits for skin, according to this study

Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil is designed to be used as the first step in a double cleansing skincare routine. This first step removes oil-based impurities such as sebum, makeup and sunscreen. In the second step, another product (usually a foam or cream face wash like this one) is used to remove any water-based impurities such as dirt and sweat. Do I have to double cleanse with Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil? The preservative in it is phenoxyethanol, so it is paraben free (if that matters to you). It also contains some moisturizing ingredients like glycerin and jojoba seed oil. Jojoba oil provides anti-inflammatory benefits and could hold promise for helping to repair skin conditions like acne and eczema, according to this article. Kose Softymo Deep Treatment Cleansing Oil vs. Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil

Table of Contents

It doesn’t contain coconut oil, which breaks me out. The aforementioned Burt’s Bees facial cleansing oil also contains coconut oil. Plus, I hate the smell of coconut oil.

Trust us, if something is used for more than 100 years in cosmeticproducts, it hasadvantages. Chemically speaking, cosmetic grade mineral oil is a complex mixture ofhighly refined saturated hydrocarbons with C15-50 chain length.It is not merely a "by-product" but rather a specifically isolated part of petroleum that is very pure and inert. Heimish cleansing balm: a new addition to my trials. It has such a soft texture? Anyways, I've got no issues with this one, it doesn't sting my eyes, removes my full face of makeup well, also has a separation between the product /lid/spatula which is great. MRP, if i can find mini to use at the gym The Kosé Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil is a cult favourite in Japan, and makes light work of your first cleanse. Fragrance-free, this cleansing oil is suitable for all skin types. isostearic acid: a surfactant, which helps the oils in this formula wash off when you apply warm water While it is true that industrial grade mineral oil contains carcinogenic components (so-calledpolycyclic compounds), these are completely removed from cosmetic and food grade mineral oil and there is no scientific data showing that the pure, cosmetic grade version is carcinogenic.The pros of mineral oilcan be interpreted as cons if we look at them from another perspective. Not penetrating the skin but mostly just sitting on top of it and not containing biologically active components, like nice fatty acids and vitamins meanthat mineral oil does not "nourish" the skin in the way plant oils do. Mineral oil doesnot give the skin any extra goodness, it is simply a non-irritating moisturizer working mainly by occlusivity. All I do is put one-and-a-half pumps of this facial cleansing oil in my hand, and rub the oil into my face using my fingers for 10–15 seconds. Then I rinse my face off with warm water, and follow it up with my normal gentle face wash (at the moment, I happen to be using CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser). To use this cleansing oil, apply a pump of it to your dry face and rub it all around, then apply a bit of warm water. At this point, you should start to see some white foam appearing on your face—this is a sign that the oils and grime and sunscreen are breaking down. Keep rubbing it around your face, gradually adding more warm water as needed, and you’ll be able to rinse it all clean. Follow with a traditional non-oil-based cleanser and you’re good to go. I like not having to wipe my face with a makeup-removing towelette—it feels like I’m being a lot more gentle to my skin. I was starting to feel a little irritation associated with rubbing the towelette on my face (for the record, I was using CVS Just the Basics Pre-moisttened Facial Towelettes). This first option is the most-sold, most-reviewed and highest-rated product from this range! It also has a super affordable price tag, making it a great starting point if you’ve never tried a cleansing oil before. It allows you to dip your toe into the world of cleansing oils, without the need to invest in one of the more luxury cleansers.

Mother Nature also created wax esters but for a totally different purpose. Chemically, a wax ester is a fatty acid + a fatty alcohol, one long molecule. Wax esters are on the outer surface of several plant leaves to give them environmental protection. 25-30% of human sebum is also wax esters to give uspeople environmental protection. As mentioned above, most cleansing oils need to be followed up with a secondary water-based cleanser. However, one product in this range has been developed to be used on its own. The Kose Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil can be used as a standalone cleanser, and does not need to be followed with a second cleanse (hence the ‘speedy’ in the name!) Does Kose Softymo Cleansing Oil remove makeup? Finally rinse all the product off with lukewarm water. Your skin should be left feeling smooth and refreshed.Mineral Oil, Cyclomethicone, Safflower Oil, Tocopherol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Glycerin, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Corn Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Dipalmitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Rose Hip Oil, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Orange Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rice Bran Oil, PEG-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed OilCarica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Fruit Extract, Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract Third, jojoba oil moisturizes the skin through a unique dual action:on the one hand, it mixes with sebum and forms a thin, non-greasy, semi-occlusive layer; on the other hand, it absorbs into the skin through pores and hair follicles thendiffuses into the intercellular spaces of the outer layer of the skin to make it soft and supple. I solemnly swear to research skin care and beauty products, ask my dad (the chemist) for advice, and share those findings with you! Learn More

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment