276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happy Birthday Maureen - Birthday card with name supplied pre-printed - Unique design - Superior printing of cute Polecats - Premium quality - Exclusive Elegant Special

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Handy Tip: The fada or slanted line over the vowel in the word lá (meaning day) is important, so don’t get it incorrect and write la breithe shona duit for example! Each country has its own traditions regarding birthdays. Having a happy birthday in Ireland usually involves celebrating with friends and family, either in a small gathering or for bigger parties for milestone birthdays. years today. You're loved, missed and remembered always. Love Wife Betty and all your Family xxx Birthday Memoriams Maureen BENNETT Passed away suddenly at home on Tuesday 8th August aged 65. Much loved brother of Paul. A dear Uncle and Great Uncle who will be sadly missed by all his friends and family. Funeral service to be held on the 21st August at 12.30pm at Chanterlands Crematorium, Large Chapel. Family flowers only but donations welcome to Abbie's Fund may be left at the service. All enquiries to M. Garton and Son, 26 Chamberlain Road 01482 354036. Barrie DENNISON

Happy birthday in Heaven, dear sister. Losing you was the saddest moment ever. I deeply miss you and wish you a happy stay in heaven. Birthdays are special occasions in Ireland for people of all ages and are an eagerly anticipated event, especially with children and younger generations.You will never be as young again as you are today, have fun. But be careful, because you have never been this old before. Happy birthday. Today is a difficult day for me. It’s my sister’s Birthday, but she isn’t here to celebrate it with us. Even though she’s in Heaven, I want to make sure that we honor her special day. Happy Birthday in Heaven Sister! You were not only a sister to me but also my best friend. I miss you every day, and today is even harder without you here to celebrate with us. Your memory continues to live on in my heart and even though I can’t hug you, I’m sending all of my love to you. We’ll celebrate your life and all the joy you brought us. Love always, from your sister. Dear sis, as you observe your birthday in heaven, we want you to know that nothing will ever replace you in our hearts and we cherish our shared memories till eternity. Sending wishes and love filled hugs your way! When you wake up every day, it’s like a new birthday: it’s a new chance to be great again and make great decisions. May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories and wonderful moments.

And you, Maureen, are still fighting for authors’ rights in your ninth decade. What motivates to keep doing so? Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day. Generating images with text requires some software and tools but you dont need that with wishiy.com, our online free birthday greeting generation tool will help you here. You just need to enter the name and select template. System will give you image instantly. As much as it hurts to celebrate your birthday while you’re in heaven, I celebrate that day because it marks the day of your birth and the day that you entered this world. You brought so much joy and love into our lives, and your absence is deeply felt. I hope that you are at peace and enjoying all the beauty that heaven has to offer. You will always be my dear sister and I will always cherish the memories we shared together. Happy birthday, dear sister. I love you and miss you always.

In 2017, in celebration of ALCS’s 40th anniversary, we spoke to Maureen about the past 40 years, the foundation of what was to become ALCS and what it was like in those early days. You can read that interview in full below. On your special day, dear sister in heaven, I send you all my love and warm wishes for a wonderful birthday celebration up there. May the angels sing for you and bring you joy on this special occasion. Though you are not here with us, you will always be in our hearts and we will cherish the memories we shared together. Happy birthday in heaven, sister. We love and miss you.

The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. Here you will find some short Irish birthday blessings that are ideal for happy birthday greeting cards.

Memes

On behalf of everybody at ALCS, we want to wish a very happy birthday to Maureen, who has been an incredible advocate for the writing community over the past four decades. If you happen to be wishing twins, or even more people a happy birthday in Gaelic Irish at once, then it is necessary to use the plural form of the greeting. When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off. No matter what, you’ll always be my baby sister, and I’ll always celebrate your birthday. Wishing happy birthday, sister in Heaven.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment