276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foot Worship: The Training of A Foot Slave

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Age-defying Elle MacPherson, 59, confirms she gets fillers and Botox as the supermodel gushes about Australian facial injector to the stars Heidi Klum's daughter Leni, 19, puts on a leggy and busty show as Strawberry Shortcake for her famous mother's 22nd Annual Halloween Party Matthew Perry was sober and had been very active in Alcoholics Anonymous program in the lead up to his death, source reveals I had a couple of friends who were seriously into a slave/master relationship and also the BDSM thing as part of it. MAFS UK's Bianca reveals she wanted to be matched with GEORGES rather than JJ because of his 'manly vibes'

Foot Slave On Holiday - The MousePad - Tapatalk Foot Slave On Holiday - The MousePad - Tapatalk

Great British Bake Off 2023: Sixth contestant to leave is announced after screwing up Technical challenge Get the impression he's more than happy to do the housework. He says he will be on all fours when I call him and he'll crawl towards me. I stood in the kitchen after the call and imagined him crawling towards me and I started laughing. Says he likes to be humiliated.Maya Jama slips into a skintight jumpsuit as X-Men's Storm as she joins Paloma Faith and vampy Jourdan Dunn at the Love Island host's Halloween bash Inside Matthew Perry's former Malibu mansion he turned into a sober living center amid his decades-long sobriety journey that became 'too expensive to run' Thank you, Goddess.” I said immediately. “..I deserved that.” She told me never to say what I said again. I assured her I would never say it again.

get a foot slave? - Answers How do you get a foot slave? - Answers

Dahlia Rain, from New Jersey has two male 'slaves' - including one who lives with them - who attend to her and her boyfriend's needs

Master Haku Foot Saga: Chapter 8 by MasterHakusFootSlave, literature

As reward for serving Dahlia, the subs receive BDSM punishments, such as being bound, gagged and whipped.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment