276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Naturehike Cloud-Up 3 Upgrade Ultralight Tent Backpacking Tent for 3 Person Hiking Camping Outdoor

£87.5£175.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Waterproof Camping Gear & Kit Repairs At Wood To Water, we consider keeping your kit dry and usable one of the most important things when out on the trail. We have a wide range of dry bags, waterproof map cases and waterproof material and waterproofing treatments like Nikwax, to keep your gear free from water and dirt. Read More At 6 meters long, over 2m high and 3m wide, you've got shade, space and with a 4000mm hydrostatic head, waterproofing in abundance. Made with either 210T ripstop polyester or 20D SilNylon, the Twin Peak shelter is insanely lightweight for it's dimensions coming in at 3.9 kgs for the SilNylon and 5.1 kgs for the polyester.

Cool Bags Our range of the best cool boxes and cool bags are heavy-duty boxes that are capable of keeping your food fresh for days! Our camping cool boxes and bags come in various sizes to accommodate any of your camping needs. Whether for camping trips, days out, or even keeping food stored at home – we have the perfect solution for you! Read More Sleeping Bags When it comes to wild camping, a good sleeping bag is essential. With Wood To Water’s selection, you can find the perfect sleeping bag to keep you warm and dry, no matter where you are. Read More When it comes to weight, price and quality, you really can’t do much better than the Naturehike Cloud Up 2. However, the tent is definitely cramped inside. If you want something roomier but which is still this light, then get the Cloud Up 3P– or be prepared to spend a lot more. Weather Conditions:High humidity, low temperatures, and rainy conditions create the most condensation. I’ve spent a numerous nights in the Cloud Up 2 tent while it rained, including a few thunderstorms and one HAIL storm. The tent itself held up surprisingly well. There was never any leaking from the seams or the floor. The bathtub floor only goes up about 2 inches, so don’t put this tent anywhere you think it might flood! And definitely use the groundsheet.

Cloud Up 2 Weight

LIGHTWEIGHT - these tents tip the scales at 2420 grams, making them hardly the heaviest tents when you consider their size! The materials used to make the FlyCreek tent are definitely of a better quality than those of the CloudUp 2. However, according to what people are saying online, the difference is really negligible (again, I personally haven’t tried out the FlyCreek). Also, if you plan to hike and camp with your dogs or other pets, upsizing to the Cloudup 3 will allow for more room to bring them along. Would We Recommend It? It’s now been over 5 years since I bought the Naturehike Cloud Up 2. It’s been on a lot of adventures with me. 🙂 Even after all of this use (and some abuse!), the Cloud Up 2 is holding up well. The zippers haven’t broken, it isn’t leaking (and I haven’t resealed the seams) and the poles are fine. Walking Gaiters Walking gaiters offer a range of benefits that can help improve your walking experience. They are designed to keep your trousers clean and prevent rain and moisture from creeping up your leg. Read more

Design with snow skirt: It can make the tent comfortable when hiking in winter since it makes the tent more windproof, snowproof and tearproof, therefore it strengthens tent's stability and safety. So far I've narrowed down my search to these three tents but found a few concerns with each of them and I'm curious to hear if anyone else has had those issues and which of the three options would you recommend. The FlyCreek UL2 claims to weigh just 1lb 15oz, but this is without the stakes and a ground sheet. The ground sheet (aka footprint) that they recommend costs nearly half as much as the Naturehike CloudUp 2 and weighs 5oz. That brings the total weight of the 2.9lbs. I have yet to use the Cloud Up 2 in or on top of snow. However, I have slept in it multiple times in sub-freezing weather. The fly goes down low enough that you don’t feel wind. Condensation definitely forms on the fly, but I never had any issues with it dripping on me. Inner is all mesh, which again was my main concern initially. If two people were sleeping inside, I think the tent might get warmed up on a cold breezy night, but for a single person, I don't feel it would be the right option. It's too big and too airy. If I were after a 2-person tent strictly, I think this would be my choice.INSECT PROOF - with B3 breathable mesh, you can still ventilate your tent without 10 million mosquitoes inviting themselves in for the evening. There are some other differences, like that the CloudUp 2 uses seven clips instead of six, doesn’t have guylines attached to the tent body, and has 14 stakes instead of 11.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment