276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Osmo Colour Revive (Intense Copper)

£2.11£4.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Colour Intensifiers/Correctors—6 shades (3 intensifiers, 3 correctors) for mixing with other shades to intensify or correct;

The Kelty Late Start 2 is an example of an entry-level tent that provides great features for a fraction of the cost of something like the Hyperlite UltaMid. On the other hand, the UltaMid gives the savvy, dedicated hiker what they have longed for on many arduous miles — a tent that weighs next to nothing and is durable and easy to set up. The Big Agnes Copper Spur adds a unique design with its awning vestibules. Sealed seams also help buffer against the elements and leakage. One of my favorite things about the Nemo Hornet Osmo Elite is the generous amount of durable and bug netting. Since it’s a double-wall tent, in good conditions you can choose to just set up the inner tent and still be bug free. It’s great for looking up at the stars. This was especially nice during warm nights camping in the Sierra, where I didn’t need a rain fly but most definitely wanted some bug netting to protect me. The first time I thru-hiked the Pacific Crest Trail, I cowboy camped and used a bug bivy on warm, dry nights. Setting up the Nemo Hornet Elite takes nearly the same amount of time for set-up yet gives so much more room to move around and feel like I can do my thing on buggy nights. Vestibules There is a screen between the bathtub floor and the tent walls, which can be sloped downward by an elastic cord that keeps the bathtub elevated. This allows the condensation to run down the wall and fall through the sloping screen, as opposed to onto the floor.Pastel Metallics—5 shades of perfect pastels to offer gloss, shine and bang-on-trend shades with a beautiful metallic finish, including Apricot, Aquamarine, Ice, Lilac and Strawberry; This tent boasts a good overlap between the bathtub floor and the rainfly, ensuring a dry night’s sleep. Above the floor material, quality mesh provides a breathable, well-ventilated space that should keep condensation low. This tent can feel like a castle. With ample headroom and a generous bathtub floor, it offers plenty of space for two tapered 25-inch-wide sleeping pads. The massive double vestibules add even more living room, and are plenty big enough to cook in if the weather turns foul around dinner time. One of our testers was 6’2″, and she was able to easily sit up without hitting her head, and stretch out fully without touching the top and bottom of the tent. Other tent brands like the MSR Hubba NX use a perpendicular cross pole to add headspace and keep that tension, but I find that often that design is much harder to get the tension right. That system can be less than intuitive to know where to put what poles. I prefer Nemo’s simple and sleek yet well-thought-out system. The pre-bent Y-shaped poles make it easy to clip into the inner tent for a taut pitch. I also appreciated that the poles and clips are all color-coded to make setup intuitive. Dual doors Basic tents handle pleasant weather like a champ and can even manage light rain and wind. But if you plan to camp during rain or snow storms (which often roll in unexpectedly), it’s worth it to save up and buy a sturdier tent.

UK mainland only. Surcharges apply to the following locations The Channel Islands & Isles of Scilly The X-Mid is also a double-wall shelter. Anyone who’s dealt with the condensation calamities of single-wall tents can appreciate the value of this. The removable mesh inner has a waterproof bathtub floor, and easily clips into the tent, or can be removed to shave weight. Some reviewers complain that a straight up-and-down zipper on the door (instead of a curved zipper) can cause water to end up in the vestibule. That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for a more lightweight zipper.This tent is more than just light. It’s also a very legit abode in bad weather. On rainy, stormy nights on the trail, the Hornet Elite Osmo kept our team dry and comfortable. But the magic definitely doesn’t stop there. There’s been a lot of hype around NEMO’s proprietary OSMO polyester ripstop fabric — and for good reason. Boasting four times better water repellency and three times less stretch than previous iterations, this is a massive upgrade in overall quality and dependability. Like the Hornet Elite Osmo, the lightweight Dragonfly weathers gnarly storms like a champ, and will keep you snug as a bug when mother nature reveals her savage side.

The Unbound can’t evade the common complaints of single-wall trekking pole shelters: condensation calamities, difficult setups on hard ground, and large footprint requirements. But these are to be expected, and impact all tents in this category. The DCF5 canopy, fully taped seams, and generous bathtub floor keep all-day rain at bay, and we love the low-profile waterproof zippers. Though we did find them to be a bit difficult to close when the tent is taught. Regardless of your choice, be honest with yourself in considering your likely uses. If you expect to do a lot of car camping, it’s smart to carry a little more weight in exchange for durability.This tent is an exceptional balance between weight and comfort features with one of the best shapes around If you are confident in the forecast, dropping the fly can bring you to what some call “trail weight,” which refers to leaving out the extra parts to achieve the bare minimum weight. We set it up in our front yard soon after receiving it in the mail, and immediately got an idea of why these are flying off the shelves. It’s now one of our favorite ultralight shelters for trips where featherweight minimalism isn’t our biggest concern.

Osmo Ikon is a caring permanent hair colour that's made with micro-connective technology to ensure the colour lasts. Ithas a 100% vegan,low-ammonia formula which gives 100% grey coverage,and ismade with chia oil and tamanu seed extract to care for hair and deliver perfect, consistent results. All returned items should be sent insured via recorded delivery to Dennis Williams, 9 Kingsmark, Freeway Euroway Trading Estate (west), Oakenshaw, Bradford, BD12 7HW. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. We do not collect goods. We also love the 2,500 mm sil/PEU coated polyester used as the waterproof fabric, as it doesn’t sag when wet, and holds up longer to UV exposure than other fabrics that are commonly used. This adds some weight, but boosts durability, and our tester was pleased that he didn’t have to worry about tightening up stakeout points mid-rainstorm late at night. AB, DD8, DD11, IV, KW1 KW14, PA21 PA40, PH17, PH26, PH30, PH35, PH37,PH39, PH41, PH49, PH50, KW15, KW16, KW17, ZE, HS, PA20, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA75, PA77, PA78, KA27, KA28, PH42, PH44, IV40Cuben fiber has proven to be an excellent material that is very lightweight and extremely weather-resistant. It also resists tearing — but it is expensive. Unfortunately, it can puncture relatively easily, but crosshatched reinforcement prevents further tearing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment