276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silverette Nursing Cups - Soothing Sore Breasts or Cracked Nipples with Silver… (Regular)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Regular: Width 4.5cm / Height 1.6cm - Best suited to bra size C cup or less or an areola dimension less than 4.5cm You can chose between the Regular or XL size depending on what works better for you (there isn't much of a difference though so don't worry too much) : When using silver nursing cups, it is important to follow proper hygiene practices, including cleaning the cups before and after each use. It is also recommended to use them under the guidance of a healthcare professional, particularly if you are experiencing breastfeeding difficulties or pain. There is no need to use nipple ointments if you regularly wear your silver nursing cups. This means that the characteristic scent of the breast, which is important for your baby, remains the same. You can breastfeed your baby whenever you need to, without worrying about your baby consuming ointment particles that may remain on your skin.

You can comfortably use them under your nursing bra with no additional creams or lotions are necessary. When can I start using silver nursing cups?Easy to use and clean: When using nipple covers for breastfeeding, a good fit is key to finding relief. Our silver nipple shield fits comfortably and discreetly under your nursing bra for simple everyday use. It’s also super easy to clean — so you can focus more energy on your little one! I now have no pain whatsoever with my 8 month old. In fact, we co-sleep where he latches on to my boob several times a night just effortlessly. I am so deliriously happy! These little caps, and of course time where my baby grew and improved his latch, saved my breastfeeding. Thank you so much.

Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial material, and also contains anti-inflammatory agents. Carrying all the greatness within its composition makes silver the most natural remedy to heal and soothe your sore nipples fast. Get Supa Chérie Original Silver Nursing Cups for the pure silver work its magic while you conquer the day as you continue your breastfeeding journey.When using Silver Nursing Cups, it is always important to ensure that they are properly fitted and positioned, so that they do not impede milk flow or cause pressure on the breast. It is also important to follow proper hygiene practices, including cleaning the cups before and after each use, to reduce the risk of infection or inflammation. Nipple cream may interact with the Silver Nursing Cups. We don’t recommend using nipple cream in conjunction with our cups. Can I use breastmilk in my Silver Nursing Cup? Earthmother Silver Nursing Cups are easy to use, hygienic and highly effective. A totally natural product that work on their own, with no need for creams or lotions anywhere near your baby. If you experience symptoms of clogged milk ducts, such as a tender or painful lump in the breast, please seek medical advice from your healthcare provider. They can provide guidance on how to effectively treat clogged milk ducts and prevent them from recurring. How do I take care of Silver Nursing Cups? Gently wipe your Supa Chérie Original Silver Nursing Cups using a clean cloth with a paste by mixing baking soda with a small amount of water after use. Rinse them thoroughly with warm water and make sure they are fully dry before you place them in its box. Stay away from using soap or any other chemicals for the cleaning of your Supa Chérie Original Silver Nursing Cups because doing so may harm the purity of your silver cups. What are the dimensions of the silver nursing cups?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment