276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sticky Fabric Tape Double-Sided Tape Adhesive Cloth Tape Press-on Tape, No Sewing, Gluing, or Ironing, Alterations and Hemming Tool (1 Piece, 3/5 Inch x 164 Feet)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As you have gathered by now, there are plenty of top brands making good fabric tape for just about any sewing situation. With a 25mm thickness, you can stick down big embellishments and decorations – or effortlessly cut it down to the size you require, making it easy to use even for smaller items. I've been using it for joining glass and card and am impressed with the ease of use whilst still getting a good bond between parts. It's a must have essential for any household and is also great for sealing envelopes, attaching gift labels and much more.

I have seen many professionals use and recommend this double-sided take to replace stitches on clothes. Some will stick better than others and some, like flex tape, will need to be heated first before it will stick to clothing, etc.Felt is a heavier weight fabric so you may have trouble finding fabric tape to work outside of heavy-duty fabric tape. It is best to use a tape that doesn’t need heat to adhere to fabric or find one that only requires low heat to make the fusion possible. A lot also depends on the type of fabric you are wearing as packing tape may not hold that well when placed on loosely woven clothing like some wool materials. To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them.

Then you may get enough hold out of it if you are going to be painting your shoes or bags and do not want the paint to go everywhere on those items. Fabric tape is a great solution for quick fixes or for those who don’t have the time, the knowledge, or a sewing machine to complete projects with. This is one of the very few duct tapes that give you the freedom to wash your clothes in the dry cleaner. If you read through the entire article, you must have a fair idea about the top-rated best fabric tape for clothes on the market.

One reason for those words of caution is that fusible or iron-on fabric tape may harm the polyester. This is a tape that is made for specific wiring and other similar purposes and should not be used on fabric. I was sceptical about this tape working as I'd already tried double sided carpet tape with no success.

This double sided sticky tape is a flat, clear tape that bonds surfaces like paper and card with absurd strength. There are some very good washable fabric tapes out there just be careful not to pick up the cheaper version. it does matter the quality and the brand because lesser qualities of this type of tape will have you shaking your head at those people claiming it is the best. This product has solved a good few problems for me and I am so impressed (so much so that I’m wandering around the house looking for things to stick!Scotch removable tape may be ideal if you just can’t get the hem in the right position and you need to keep moving the tape till you do. The reviews state that it can connect two different materials with ease and be used on just about everything. But since curtains come in all sizes and weights, you may need to have several different fabric tapes around to meet those needs. Also, you may get some sticky residue left behind when trying to remove this version of tape from your clothing.

After the adhesive is dry, the garments or items can usually be laundered in the washer and sometimes even dry cleaned.

Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks. Also, you do not need heavy-duty fabric tape when working with slippery sheer fabrics and the reverse is true as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment