276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ALTairEGO Car Storage Tyre Cushions - Full Set of 4 - Perfect for storing your car over long periods to help prevent flat spotting and damage to your tyres.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I note you have a Vanquish, so fairly heavy. If you are married, I am sure your wife would be pleased to help push. Disconnect the battery : If you're storing your vehicle for an extended period, disconnect the battery to prevent it from draining. You can also use a battery tender to keep the battery charged while the vehicle is in storage. STo Magnafor vehicles with kerb(unladen) weight up to 5.500 lb i.e. for many sportscars, classic and vintage cars.

Car tyre protection Cushions. Prevent tyre flat spotting

https://www.sgs-engineering.com/garage-equipment/wheel-dollies/wd4000-450kg-wheel-dollies-set-of-four?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpJGf1cLi8gIVuIBQBh2x5g1gEAAYASABEgIOcvD_BwE I did have flat spots on one ocasion. Obviously forgot my own technique. Fortunately, after a few miles and some vicious cornering, the vibration ceased. The conrero 'ALTairEGO' tyre cushions sets are unique and the richness of the line allows to adapt a product specifically to the car's tyres it is supposed to preserve.I just park mine on top of four poor people.Can you buy these from a dealer or must you look elsewhere? Suitable for all Aston Martin cars the cushions, designed and manufactured to the highest specifications and standards in Switzerland are made from flexible, heavy duty foam that moulds to the shape of the tyre and evenly supports it across the surface, capable of supporting 2.5 tonnes and tyres up to 500mm wide. Environmentally friendly, crafted from recycled tyres with a soft rubber compound for optimal weight distribution Introducing the ultimate car wintering and storage accessory that ensures your tyres stay in prime condition.

Easyrise S: Exotic, Luxury, and Sports Car Tire Cushions Easyrise S: Exotic, Luxury, and Sports Car Tire Cushions

SHD Super600 mm - 450 mm x 450 mm x 65 mm for vehicles with kerb (unladen) weight upto 4.400 lbs (4 identical double ramps cushions) C Mini for very light vehicles with a maximum kerb / unladen weight of 800 Kg / 1.800 lbs, and more specifically for cars like th e Minis (1959 - 2000 and all its copies) the Fiat 500 (1936-1998), Simca 1000 in all its versions (1961-1976) NSU, Fiat 850, eand others which have between 10" and 12" wheels. Vehicles that are not used regularly damage their tyres causing flat spots that can take many miles to iron out when the vehicle is eventually driven. STo Premiumfor vehicles with a kerb(unladen) weight up to 6.600 lb; i.e to host luxury vehicles like Bentley, Rolls Royce, but even big SUV like the americani Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Tahoe, Ford Explorer e Expedition, GMC Yukon, Hummer 2 and the japanese like the Mitsubishi Pajero, Nissan Armada, Toyota Land Cruiser ed altri SToraway line: Miniupto 1600 lbs/800 Kg Compactupto 2400 lbs/1100 Kg Midget upto 3300 lbs/1500 kg Superupto 4400 lbs/2000 Kg Magnaupto 6000 lbs/2750 Kg Premiumupto 7250 lbs/3300 Kg Leader*upto 8800 lbs/4000 KgThe ALTairEGO tyre cushions sets are unique and the richness of the line allows to adapt a product specific to the car's tyres it is supposed to preserve. The Storawayline 's cushions are dimensioned especially for long term parking/storage and are concieved for an easy and comfortable use. The driver enters and exits the tyre cushions, eventually if necessary with a little external help to optimalize the positioning of the car inside the cushions; at least at the beginning. They support vehicles with a kerb (unladen) weight up to 8.800 lb. SHD Premium700 mm - 485 mm x 400 mm x 85 mm for vehicles with kerb (unladen) weight upto 7 .250 lbs(4 identical double ramps cushions) STo Mini for vehicles small and very light and more specifically for cars like the Fiat 500( between 1936 and 1998), the Mini(1959 - 2000and all copies and foreign production like the Italian Autobianchi), le Simca 1000nelle sue verie versioni (1961-1976) NSU, Fiat 850, and all others with 10 and 12" wheels. SHD Premium for vehicles with a kerb(unladen) weight up to 3.300 Kg / 7.250 lbs; i.e to host luxury and heavy vehicles like Bentley, Rolls Royce, but even big SUV like the american Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Tahoe, Ford Explorer e Expedition, GMC Yukon and the japanese Mitsubishi Pajero, Nissan Armada, Toyota Land Cruiser and others.

tyre cushions set, SToraway line ALTairEGO tyre cushions set, SToraway line

The cushions of the "Comfort" line are spacious and are concieved for a very easy and comfortable use. The user/driver can enter and exit the tyre cushions by himself, without external hekp due to their generous dimensions; which does not happened with other competitors products. They support vehicles with a kerb (unladen) weight up to 8.800 lb. Choose a suitable location : The location where you store your vehicle should be dry, cool, and well-ventilated. Avoid storing your vehicle in a damp, humid or excessively hot location. If possible, store your vehicle in a garage or covered area to protect it from the elements. Inflate tires to the recommended pressure : Before storing your vehicle, make sure the tires are inflated to the recommended pressure specified by the manufacturer. This will help distribute the weight of the vehicle more evenly across the tyre surface. In addition to the potential for tyre damage, leaving the handbrake on during long term storage can potentially risk fusing the brake pads to the discs.Our products ALTairEGO tyre cushions sets to avoid tyre flat spot 3 lines of products: Comfort - Showster - SToraway ! STo Superfor vehicles with a kerb (unladen) weight up to a maximum of 4.400 lb; for example for many today's supercars like the ultimate Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Jaguar and many Ferrari vintage and other light classic sportscars. The various models are identical in the manufacturing operation and quality. Only its external dimensions change in respect to the specificity of the model in respect to the vehicle characteristics and its specific use; frequent use/parking operations, medium term or long term parking/storage. SHD Magna 650 mm - 465 mm x 425 mm x 75 mm for vehicles with kerb (unladen) weight upto 6 .000lbs(4 identical double ramps cushions)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment