276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Said with Sentiment Women's Auntie Slippers

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I countered by saying that I was too old to be spanked, and asked what would happen if I simply refused to submit to the punishment, as she wasn’t my parent nor my teacher. This was actually very untypical and rather daring of me – but Aunt Pam simply said that I was most certainly not too old to be spanked. “Boys are at their naughtiest in their teens – they need more spanking rather than less as they get older!” she said.

Finally, Aunt Pam asked Doreen to give me three strokes of the cane, while she continued to hold me firmly over her knee. Doreen duly obliged. The cane strokes weren’t too hard, but they did bite. did the babysitter and her daughter have any other slippers ? as most women had plenty in my day and also wore them out and new ones were needed. many a slipper given for xmas birthday and mothers day presents too so never a shortage. I was at home scrolling my phone over all the youtube videos I could see on the feed. P.s. doing nothing lol.I waited, and finally she walked in with her pink slipper. She told me she was going to give me a hard spanking. This excited me – a 14-year-old boy about to get spanked by my pretty aunt. I hadn’t really been spanked before that, as far as I can remember. This all changed when I was 13. Aunt Pam was a Christian fundamentalist, and in my teens I’d sometimes stay weekends or for a time in school holidays at her lovely house in Amersham, and she became a kind of tutor to me too. Finally, she turned to me, all smiles and said: “Well, Asher, I think we have an understanding now, don’t you? And now you’ve met my little helpers!”

She took hold of my chin and looked me in the eye. “You’ve got the face of an angel and hands that are a gift from God. Now let’s see if you’ve got a nice little bottom that the Lord made for spanking, shall we? Take your trousers down!” I was able to collect all the dashes and the bud as well in the ashtray without any of the ash falling on the floor. After she was done she asked me to go and empty it in the bin and clean it up. I went to the washroom and did the same. By the time I reached her office, she was ready to get up from the computer and head downstairs. She said she’s feeling like having a doobie now that her work is complete and she has nothing to do. We went down to the living room she brought a box from her room and brought some green stuff out and started putting it in a small container. She was sitting on her sofa while doing this, I was just standing there in front of her looking intently to what she’s doing as I had never seen someone break a cigarette before and then filing it up into another paper before smoking. I didn’t know it was weed what she was smoking at that time but I know now. When she closed that small container, she said “Come here and sit in front of the table. I need to rest my legs on something soft while I do this. I wanna be really relaxed during next 20-40 minutes. Don’t you dare to ask any questions and ruin mg mood so if you don’t wanna help me and leave then do it now. But if you stay, you gonna have to stay till another hour.” I thought about it and said “No problem aunty. I’ll stay for another hour as I don’t have anything to do at home as well.” I didn’t have anything to do and even if I had I was too hooked to see what she’s doing to miss it. It never occurred to me that she had asked me to sit in front of her and talking about relaxing so obviously she meant about using me as a footstool for the next hour. I remembered to sit when I saw her finger still pointing to the floor in front of her. And my happy ending to this story, is that after a good old fashioned butt whuppin’, he doesn’t even THINK about swatting my butt for well over a month. I remember actually grinning and not really taking her seriously, and yet feeling quite excited, with a combination of disbelief and adrenalised elation! I asked her if it was true that she’d caned her Rory across his bare bottom, but she just told me that it was none of my business – what was my business right now was my own behaviour. On the 19th October I invited some friends round for a girly night in, of course this evening had the added bonus of an Anonymous house boy to serve all .For those of you who wish to read about the going on of this evening I have written a short account in the " Story Diary"

Although we did have the cane at my sweet little primary school in Wembley, London, in the 1960s, I managed to avoid it. However, at my senior school I was regularly caned and slippered as we all were, going into the 1970s. I’m going to give you a taster of each of my little helpers – three with the cane, three with the slipper and three with the board.”“You can’t make me!” I protested, but with that she called Doreen into the room. On the weekend of the 12th of October Freddie came up to Yorkshire however having only just passed his driving test it took him no less than eleven hours to get here. That evening we were joined by Peter the Slipper who incidentally also arrived late. Both Peter and Freddie were soundly spanked as you may or may not of seen in the "Film Diary" and "Punishment Book" My second great desire in this weird and shadowy dimension was to be spanked myself by a stern, no-nonsense older female. This was kindled in me by Aunt Pam, with the help of her friend Doreen, who lived with her. Sometimes, a whole class could get a ‘double stripe’ for rowdiness. Then, if you just got a single stripe on top of that, you were for it. A bit unfair, but this was Anne’s situation. I had also accumulated three stripes this way myself a couple of times, but for some reason escaped with just a telling-off.

What did you say to me?” I repeated what I had said and she yelled at me, telling me I was in her house and that she was going to punish me. I thought she was just going to tell my mother and have her deal with it, which I knew would be worse.The suddenly on the 4th day my friend and his dad left for a trip they had planned from before. I was again alone with aunty. I knew something was coming. But the best thing about aunty is that she never does it vanilla. There is always a story with the humiliation. And I was equally excited about that plot this time as well. And here it is..

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment