276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Battle Scars: A Story of War and All That Follows

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He is a man who has experienced a lot in life – composing through extreme jobs in his British Army roles as well as a simple guy from England living his own life – Jason has a lot to say. Since leaving the military Fox has had several public appearances talking about mental health, and is involved in supporting several charities. I summoned bravery during intense gun battles and, perhaps more courageously, raised my hand for help during my darkest moment - though it took a while. During my military career, I dealt regularly with fear, emotional breakdown, pain in hostile environments and the horrors of war.

Book Jason Fox | Speaker Agent - Champions Speakers Book Jason Fox | Speaker Agent - Champions Speakers

Recounting stories of the military operations and expeditions that have tested his own resolve, in Life Under Fire he shares the tools he's developed at the cutting edge of an elite military career and shows how you, too, can build the resilience and inner strength to overcome whatever challenges life puts in front of you. It’s hard to imagine that Jason Fox didn’t share his feelings for 20 years, considering how profusely the man spills about mental health today.Fox has also worked on various hard-hitting documentaries, such as uncovering the real Narcos in South America, as well as trekking to the North Pole and rowing a record-breaking trip to Venezuela. The series follows 30 men put through the SAS selection process – the ultimate test of their physical and psychological resilience. Inspiring and a proper kick up the backside to go and achieve my purpose, whilst reading this book I have landed a new position and looking forward to my new chapter.

Life Under Fire by Jason Fox | Waterstones

Jason is humble and inspiring, earning numerous positive testimonials from his public speaking which praise his discussion of resilience, teamwork and mental health. Jason Carl Fox (born 31 August 1976) [1] often referred to by his nickname 'Foxy' [2] is a television presenter, adventurer, mental health advocate, entrepreneur, podcast host, and a former British soldier.Interesting insight into how resilient and flexible the special forces become through training and experience. You’ve got to look at what your path is now and look at how you’re going to navigate it to make yourself a happy person. He told LadBible: “I’d have either been completely reckless and died being away, just throwing caution to the wind because that’s one thing I think I might have done, or I’d have gone into a massive fit of depression at some point and probably killed myself. We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. In 2017, Fox co-authored a book SAS: Who Dares Wins: Leadership Secrets from the Special Forces [7], with his fellow TV presenters and Special Forces soldiers Anthony Middleton, Matthew "Ollie" Ollerton and Colin Maclachlan.

Build Inner Strength and Thrive Under Life Under Fire: How to Build Inner Strength and Thrive Under

He made us laugh and had some good takeaways from a mental health perspective so messaging was spot on. The programme first broadcast in 2015 is produced by Channel 4, and aired its fifth season in February 2020. Cited as "the narcos whisperer", Jason’s authentic onstage and onscreen persona has earned him critical acclaim, especially since his move to documentary filmmaking and public speaking. Please help to demonstrate the notability of the topic by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond a mere trivial mention.Jason left the Special Forces in 2012, after working as a demolitions expert and Special Forces dog handler. If you are interested in Jason Fox himself or just want to build on your own inner strength no matter what life is throwing at you, then pick this book up! Jason regularly leads and motivates teams in pressurised environments, designing packages for the ultimate team building exercises, from gruelling SAS style challenges to motivational speeches that inspire teamwork.

Life Under Fire: How to Build Inner Strength and Thrive…

In each episode Fox interviews people who have experienced a variety of adventures in their life, touching on their background, and the mental and physical challenges they have faced.

I ran into a ditch and I just wanted to be back at home as a ten-year-old boy again, watching Top Of The Pops.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment