276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Michael Kors Extreme Blue for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 70 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

This opens up VERY generic and synthetic and smells like a cheap Adidas or Michael Jordan cologne as it’s fresh,sporty but also very cheap and synthetic smelling ! I bet theres people who LOVE this cologne, then again theres people who love horrible things; black licorice eaters, coffee drinkers, drug users, ETC. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission.Update: The two fragrances are so similar there is no doubt that they were either created by the same company and used the same aroma chemicals or had the same creator (whether man or committee). Fresca elegante, del estilo de Versace Pour Homme, ideal para los dias de verano y cálidos de primavera. Something that I have noted, and it is neither a pro or con, is that it smells exactly like Selsun Blue shampoo. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.

Shares almost all the same notes of YSL ULtime but with a white musk instead of the YSl's ( cloying and boring in my opinion) Tonka, really the two fragrances are 75% the same.I remember it lasting well on my skin, but only used my tester once, so I will have to try it again to be sure. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Very interesting scent as it’s kind of generic and a typical mens cologne smell while at the same time being interesting and has a lot of elements to it !

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment