276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Scrub Daddy Colors, Sponge Multipack, Dish Sponges for Washing Up, Texture Changing Scratch-Free Cleaning for Kitchen & Bathroom, Odour Resistant, Dishwasher Safe, Multi Use Pack of 3

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you have reservations, as I did, I can now say after trying this- it truly works and makes cleaning and life simpler. Walk into any kitchen and you’re more than likely to find a scouring sponge by the sink. On one side, you have a roughly-textured felt pad meant to scrub out dirt. On the other, the sponge is meant to hold dish soap and gently wash surfaces like Teflon and glass without leaving scratches. Immersing in ice water or very cold water may help remove tough stains or debris from surfaces, pots, and pans It’s not recommended to use melamine sponges for everyday dishwashing, but it does have its benefits in the kitchen. This sponge was the only one to effectively scrub out tea stains from porcelain mugs.

Scrub Daddy-The Original Scrub Daddy - FlexTexture Sponge

On first looks, the Scrub Daddy seems like any other kitchen sponge. But technically it isn’t a sponge. Rather, it’s a polymer foam that looks like a sponge. The short answer is “maybe”. The Scrub Daddy is a great tool to have as part of your arsenal of cleaning supplies for the kitchen. But, it’s not a must-have that will definitely level up your dishwashing game. While the Scrub Daddy performed exceptionally for burnt bits of food, what was troublesome was ensuring the sponge stayed icy cold just so it could scour away dirt. Benefits: Her FlexTexture® side becomes firm in cold water to deliver added scrubbing power. In warm water it softens, becoming better suited for light cleaning jobs. Her ResoFoam® side is 6x more absorbent than the leading brand, produces 60% more soap suds, in addition to being odour and stain resistant. Scrub Mommy’s shape is ergonomic and fully functional. Use her eyes to clean 360 degrees and reach the bottom of tall glasses, coffee pots and sauce pans. Her smile cleans both sides of utensils in one easy motion. Scour Daddy While the design is very cute and it’s easy to see why this is so trendy and caught on to become such a popular household item, it actually does perform better in comparison testings with other typical sponges I have tried and works across all surfaces. The downside to using the scouring sponge is its hygiene. They’re known to be a bacteria trap if not cleaned properly or replaced regularly. Most housekeeping guides recommend replacing it every 2 weeks, but it’s likely you’ll only replace yours when it gets really stinky and grimey after a month of use.Aaron started using a new material, urethane foam, to polish cars. Unsatisfied with the existing buffing pads on the market, he decided to apply for his first patent. Scrub Daddy's Valuation - Latest Sales After Shark Tank". techiegamers.com. Techie + Gamers . Retrieved 23 July 2023. Scrub Daddy is made from a strong "high-tech polymer", which is likely to be polycaprolactone based on prior patent filings. [11] [12] The texture changes in water: firm in cold water, soft in warm water. The original Scrub Daddy is a yellow circular scrubber with a smiling face punched into it. Krause has two patents on its design. [4] Other products [ edit ] Even things like paint, coffee, and liquids that would normally require a harsher chemical cleaning product were easier to remove with the sponge, and often simply using it with water was sufficient. The Scrub Daddy, on the other hand, is quite porous, which allows water to evaporate easily and food debris to be rinsed off in a cinch. This means it’s less likely to breed bacteria, and would be a more sanitary option in the long run.

Sponge Daddy | Scrub Daddy Product Family Sponge Daddy | Scrub Daddy Product Family

I’ll always remember the moment I turned town Shark Tank’s toughest judge, Kevin O’Leary,” Aaron remembers. “He made me an offer for 50 per cent of the company and I looked him in the eye and said, ‘Okay, you’re out’. It was priceless.”Otherwise, from the tests conducted, your kitchen and dishes will do just fine with a scouring sponge and a piece of melamine for tougher stains. Buy the Scrub Daddy here

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment