276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Liverpool FC Flask Water Bottle Thermal Hot Cold Drinks 500ml Official Football

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hot water bottles should have a "flower wheel" on the funnel which shows the date it will be made. The number in the centre of the wheel refers to the year for example, 18 is 2018.

Keeping the bottle on your stomach will allow heat to spread across your body and relax your muscles. This will help you to relax and drift off to sleep, experts say. With the cold weather finally here, many shoppers are on the hunt for products that can keep them warm without having to put the heating on.A sleep expert has revealed the most ideal place to put your hot water bottle on your body to make the most out of it.

Ken Dunn, retired consultant and plastic surgeon, and vice chairman of the Children's Burns Trust, which released the figures with the British Burn Association, said: "The significant increase we have seen of injuries from hot water bottles to children is alarming and as the colder months of the year approach - coupled with the ongoing cost of living - we're urging families to avoid using hot water bottles for children. From Oodies to teddy bear throws, there are a lot of options out there to save on bills. Recently, Argos shoppers have been praising a 'full body' hot water bottle that is designed to wrap around the body at 75cm long. Receive newsletters with the latest news, sport and what's on updates from the Liverpool ECHO by signing up hereIf you hate the feeling of climbing into bed to cold sheets after a difficult day at work - it might be a good idea to spend a minute warming your sheets with a hairdryer. To safely use a hairdryer to heat your sheets, hold the device at least six inches away from the fabric and your sheets will be lovely and warm ready to sleep. Make the most out of your radiator Radiators are the most important source of heat in any heating system but there are some ways to maximise how effective your radiator is. The experts claim that up to 40 percent of heat is lost from radiators due to badly insulated walls however there are cost friendly ways to save some heat.

Families are being warned not to give hot water bottles to children amid a surge in the number being treated for serious burns.This comes as struggling Brits scramble for cost-efficient ways to stay warm this winter. From electric blankets to thermal clothes, there are a number of ways people can prevent having to put the heating on to avoid high energy bills. Inside you have got a daisy wheel date. It's got 12 segments and in the middle of this one you have got a 22. This one was made in 2022. Then you have 12 segments around the outside and those are the months. Zara added: "Obviously, they [the shop] are not aware that they're selling products that are out-of-date. Mine was only a year old but it was bought while out-of-date. Below is a look at everything they recommend, including where exactly is best to keep your bottle. Where to keep your hot water bottle

I've posted about it on my Facebook and people were like 'oh my god, I did not know water bottles go out of date. I hope you're okay' and I've showed them a picture of my hand what the results are." But before the hot water bottle was given to her son, it burst and caused boiling water to pour onto Zara's hand. To her surprise, the sales assistant discovered that the hot water bottle had a 2017 expiry date, even though she claims to have bought the item from a shop in 2021. Burns and scalds to adults and the elderly from hot water bottles also rose by about a fifth. The data does not include more minor burns and scalds that are treated in A&E departments, meaning the figures reflect the most serous incidents. One particular effective method is by filling up a hot water bottle and resting it on your body or keeping it close by in bed at night. But to benefit the most from your hot water bottle, experts at Bed Kingdom have shared their top tips to keep your house and bedroom cosy and warm.

READ MORE: 'I haven't used my tumble dryer since finding Dunelm's lifesaver 7p per hour heated airer' A fourth shopper said: " I love my YuYu bottle so much, it stays hot for so long and I love that I can tie it around me. Would recommend to anyone."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment