276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tired and Tested: The Sunday Times Number One bestselling guide to parenthood

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And then someone suggested taking it to the next level by doing a vlog. I was like I can't do that and then I had this idea of a parenting parody. I went from never wanting to appear in front of a camera to a full-on music video. The actual inspiration for Mother Hens was born of my own desire to ditch my kids for a weekend and go crazy with my friends in Ibiza, because we would all talk about it in the mum chat.”

A Liverpool mum has amassed an army of followers online by creating comedic videos - and she's got an incredibly famous relative.

Is there anything you’re planning on doing differently this time around?

Cara is not having an easy life. Recently divorced from the creepy Dom, she’s left to fend for herself and her two young kids. Dragged to her friend Jen’s hen do, things get crazy fast. Four friends, three nights in Hedonistic Ibiza ending with an unplanned trip to Las Vegas, what could possibly go wrong? There are many references to being in your thirties and moving away from being carefree to a stage in life where it’s maybe a bit more complicated than it used to be. I talk about trying to strike that work-life balance and there is lots of content about my naughty dog. We've moved around over the years as Steve is a sports physio, he works for Liverpool FC now, I made him a Northerner and brought him into the Scouse fold." She said: "I've got lots of things in the pipeline. I'm writing a book which encompasses motherhood but it's not all about that. It's about my progression as a 20 something who never wanted to get married with all the joys, highs and lows in between. On Lorraine Kelly's eponymous show today, Sophie appeared via video link to talk about using humour to get through the pandemic - particularly as she home schools her two children.

The self-described 'comedimum' has gained millions of views on social media and has grown a loyal fanbase in the process. I've also been approached by several production companies to write for telly so it's all very exciting."Cara Stringer, née Carmichael, aged 37, is married to Dom, a professional football manager (although elsewhere he is referred to as the assistant head coach, and yes, it is Man United) and consequently they live in a huge house in Cheshire. She still fancies him but he has a secret that blows up her world. Move on two years and she is hell bent on accompanying her friend Jac and more friends on her hen do to Ibiza. Even now, every time I go to the toilet, I'm expecting to see something, it's just ingrained within me. I had a miscarriage before I had my daughter and her pregnancy was the same as well, I couldn't ease into it. If you’ve had that type of experience, it just it's there, it's ingrained within you. But I feel more reassured now. I'm past the 20 week hurdle. How has this pregnancy been so far? I didn't really know what to fill in on the UCAS form. All my friends were going to be doctors or lawyers and I wasn't clever enough for that, so I thought I'd do PR. I make myself laugh because I've always said to myself, if I ever have another baby, I'm going to be so sensible. I'm going to eat all of my leafy greens. I'm going to be super healthy and on top of my game because I know that's going to help me after the baby's born. No, I've lived a life of beige food. Receive newsletters with the latest news, sport and what's on updates from the Liverpool ECHO by signing up here

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment