276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Husband's First Pounding (First Time Gay, Bisexual Cuckold, While She Watches)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is where it gets juicy: More than 100 of you wrote in to explain what you like, and why! Generally, responses to the type of pain you enjoy fell into the following categories: Enjoying the feeling that you’re being pushed to your body’s limits (“I like to be pushed to the edge of pain, so that the intensity is high and my senses feel like they’re on overload.”)

About 80% of people identified as gay/homosexual. Other sexual orientations reported were bisexual (9%), straight/heterosexual (8%), asexual (1%), and “other” (mostly pansexual and queer). A total of 412 people took the survey. Most identified as male (85%). Cis-women, trans men, trans women, genderqueer people, gender non-conforming, gender non-binary and genderfluid people also took the survey. A 16-year-old boy screams as he is stripped and brutalized by a group of young men in an extremely disturbing video filmed in southwest Delhi's Inderpuri area. The rest of the night was amazing. It was my first time, and I was with the man of my dreams. It did hurt a bit at first, but when I took Luke’s advice and began relaxing, it felt amazing.

Comments

As always, Franco’s naked body is drowning in a sea of homoerotic undertones. But, hey, he can’t help it! Despite his marital ties to actress Alison Brie since 2017, Franco’s unabashed love for queerbaiting shines through. Dave has been quoted saying the following about his funny bone, which he lets hang loose in this video: As we continued to play, Luke leaned into my ear and whispered, “Do you have any lube?” Yikes! Does he really want this? Who will top? Who will bottom? My mind was reeling, and my heart started fluttering again.

Enjoying rough sex (with pain as the side effect) (“Fast, deep ‘pounding’ can feel good from time to time.”) Blake scooped up the wet clothes and took them to the laundry room as the sound of running water from the bathroom echoed. It was odd to hear someone else in the shower, he thought. He no sooner had gotten the dials and buttons set on that damn Maytag dryer when he heard Alex calling his name. Most people (96%) reported that they have anal sex (or have had anal sex in the past). For people having or who had anal sex, 52% reported being “versatile” (being the top and bottom), 29% reported being the bottom (the receptive partner during anal sex), and 15% reported being the top (the penetrative partner during anal sex). Do you experience or cause pain?Enjoying pain as the result of being dominated (“I enjoy the pain because it puts me in a submissive head space. I feel like I’m being used for someone else’s pleasure.”) Minimize or abstain from drugs and alcohol (“They can improve numbness which can be good at first, but intoxication does not lead to great, memorable sex.”) Calvin Klein called my mobile, they want me in their next campaign. Foot long john's Coming Winter 2014. #egowentintospaceshipmodethough It was almost midnight, I decided to leave. On my way out I stopped to read a notice posted on the wall about the police raiding the place. “Keep it zipped up so you don’t get arrested.” It read. I shook my head and walked out. A couple of Asian boys were sitting outside and they smiled at me as I jumped in my convertible and put the top down. It was a nice cool night and that was at least good for a drive home.

My heart continued pounding as we drank more and watched TV. An hour passed. Another hour. With each hour passing, Luke seemed to be inching closer to me. Was this all in my imagination?Pain can be enjoyable, if your partner knows how to keep it at the right level.” –Survey respondent Who participated? The mobile phone video surfaced on Thursday, three days after the assault, and has been circulated on social media. "When I came to know of the video, I tried to kill myself," the boy told NDTV today.

He was getting more aggressive. He told me to lay face down on the couch and he would bang me from behind. The furniture dimensions were nearly perfect for this. As I got off of him I spotted some white fluid that had leaked out of my ass and onto his belly. I teased and asked if he had cum once. He said maybe a little, but that he wasn’t done with me at all. That was hot, I rarely made guys cum by riding them. I had a sub who liked rough anal sex and that didn’t want me to use a lot of lube.” –Survey respondent About the pain & anal sex survey Enjoying pain as the result of pinching/twisting/hair pulling/flogging/restraint (that is part of sex but not from anal penetration) Enjoying pain after sex as a reminder of a hot session (“After, the anal soreness makes me think of him and the sex.”)Dave Franco is hung like a H-O-R-S-E! We’ve seen proof…in this Funny or Die video. Watch above as Dave Franco proves he’s hung with L.A. Clippers center DeAndre Jordan in a game of real-life H-O-R-S-E.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment