276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Parfums de Marly Sedley Eau de Parfum Spray 125ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As it settles… the citrus fades and some vanilla and cardamom join the party and morph beautifully with the apple and lavender. If you're looking for a signature scent – this is it! Carlisle was born to be king and has consistently been in our Top 3 fragrances. It's a masterpiece. Sedley is currently the freshest offering in PdM’s line-up, making it a GREAT choice for the warmer months. Or if you live somewhere hot and humid.

Now, as it settles down… the mint becomes slightly more prominent (but never gets too minty), and is joined with a soft lavender and a pinch of rosemary. Super Fresh & Clean Good news – we've put each and every one through its paces. In this article, we're giving you our top 15 Parfums de Marly fragrances.

Author Bio

As for when to wear, the spiced woodiness of Kalan leans more towards autumn/winter and perhaps early summer. Perfect for chilly walks, relaxing by the fire, and cosy evenings out. Presented in my favourite Parfums de Marly bottle with silver coloured bottle, silver cap and the dual rearing horses logo. Very classy and eye-catching.

Bottom line: this scent is perfection to me. So simple, so plain, yet so rich and unique. The wait is over. Herod is unisex but leans masculine and is best worn in the fall and winter (cool spring nights). Avoid the summer as this gets cloying in the high heat. And eventually… some creamy tonka bean shows up which adds some more sweetness. It gives you a sweet spicy woody vibe. It’s sweet but never overly sweet. Mature But why the stinginess? Sedley comes along in the pool. Everywhere you read and hear about its abysmal longevity at the time. I am not deterred. I want to convince myself of that.Dressed up, dressed down, special occasions, dates, nights out, clubbing (this is where it shines).

And as it dries down… the fragrance starts to smooth out and you get a beautiful sweet cherry tobacco vibe mixed with the creamy smoky vanilla.

International delivery

Carlisle is an EDP and projects more than arm’s length for the first 2 to 3 hours, then becomes more subtle but wafts around for a solid 7 to 10 plus hours.

Oajan is a luxurious, warm, spicy and slightly sweet masculine oriental fragrance. Released in 2013, Parfums de Marly has crafted an elegant and sophisticated gourmet fragrance with incredible performance and crowd-pleasings properties. Pegasus Exclusif has a sweet, woody scent. It's rich, luxurious and has a somewhat darker, more mysterious profile than the original Pegasus formula.Sedley is best worn in the warm weather: spring/summer. As this does NOT perform in the cold (unless, of course, you’re working in temperature controlled environments). Considering this style of fragrance will never perform as well as the deeper winter frags, Percival does an excellent job. Sillage is 1-2 feet trail, and standing projection is 1-2 feet. This is a medium-lasting fragrance providing 4+ hours of performance. Very respectable for a spring/summer fragrance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment