276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the whole, Mont Blanc Legend is a fragrance that can be worn all year. Nevertheless, there’s a small peak in mid-spring where its aromatic notes will be at their most appropriate. Otherwise, it’s a very versatile fragrance that can be worn at any time. Following the intentions mentioned above, Legend is a fresh fragrance featuring a number of aromatic notes. Despite its loaded fruity components and aquatic touch, it’s built around a distinctively fougère frame. Therefore, sits closest to the Aromatic Fougère fragrance family. Head Notes

In the beginning there was Cool Water / Green Irish Tweed, then came Fierce / Montblanc Legend, then came fragrances a la Bleu de Chanel and Sauvage from Dior. And Aventus by Creed moves somewhere in between, between a very classic base as you can find it in Cool Water, but away from the aquatic to the smoky leathery. Performance I get about 7/8 hours with a decent cloud. I say decent, as I've sworn with as many Fierce clones and dupes I've owned, I've had a bigger bubble with some of those and those often are EDTs. I know Abercrombie markets Fierce as an EDC. It's a very safe scent, fresh with some added depth from the leather. It's not sweet at all, which might be interesting for you if you find most modern releases too sweet.It opens very fresh, sort of like a Hugo Boss scent would. It's kind of a stereotypical manly scent at this stage, doesn't wow you but you can't say it smells bad. Montblanc Legend is a fruitier take on Fierce. Ironically I got this after loving Legend Eau de Parfum and Explorer from the house of Montblanc. Legend lives up to it, but I kind of wish I got it before Legend EDP. I went to my department store during my break and sprayed many of the Mont Blanc, Givenchy, Ralph Lauren People who say fierce has bad longevity, I never had that issue with fierce I get great performance from fierce and percival.

However, most people found it particularly light and refreshing. In fact, a few comments were made in how versatile this would be for wearing to work. That is not to say that the fragrance is linear but it follows a very conventional sequence of structured aromas. While the sillage is decent, the longevity is almost an afterthought. I sprayed it on my wrists and an hour later I was barely detecting anything from a couple of inches away. Projection/Longevity: Starting with longevity it lasts about 8 hours on my skin, which beats everything else I own except Rasasi Hawas. Projection is around 1.5 Hours then tapers off, beating Chrome Extreme. Awesome for the Price! 9/10 First of all: I have never actually smelled "Fierce" by Abercrombie, but I'm sure I know what to expect when I smell it, there are many scents that can be compared to it:

About

All these fragrances are very successful on their own and for each of them there are several traditions that they should be very well received by women. The bottle design (I have the 50ml) is excellent - pleasing to the eye, tactile and sits in the hand perfectly with a good atomiser. After statement and comment response I have to take a stand for the legend. Although the fragrance establishment says he has a shower gel synthetics and he can't shine in any discipline, I think he is really successful as a representative of his fragrance. EDP is more of an androgynous/unissex fragrance, very purple color smelling, in a way reminds me of how Silver Mountain Water from Creed or CDN Sillage from Armaf makes me feel, but less metallic of course. This leads onto our comments for the most suited occasion. As a rather mild and subdued fragrance, it would be perfect for the office. As it doesn’t have a character or strength that we be off-putting in close quarters, it would be great with colleagues and clients alike.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment