276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS TUF Gaming 17 FX707ZR-HX002W, 43,9cm (17,3 Zoll), i7 12700H, RTX 3070 8G - Mecha Gray, Black, 90NR0B01-M00050

£404.66£809.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jump right into the action with the TUF Gaming F17. Stream and multitask with ease thanks to an Intel® Core™ i7-12700H and 16GB of blisteringly fast 4800MHz DDR5 RAM on Windows 11. Leverage the full gaming performance of the GeForce RTX™ 3070 Laptop GPU with a dedicated MUX Switch. When your game library gets full, an empty M.2 NVMe SSD slot makes upgrading storage capacity a breeze. To experience seamless gameplay, it is important to have the right amount of RAM on your laptop. So, choose a laptop with at least 16 GB of RAM. 4. Storage Finding a high-performance processor is crucial to having a faster and smoother gaming experience. Also, make sure to get a CPU that is easily upgradeable. All the game-specific laptops in our collection are equipped with either Intel Core i5, i7, or i9 or AMD Ryzen 5, 7, or 9 CPUs, which are the market's best to give you robust and reliable performance. 2. GPU

Terms and exclusions apply. Game catalogue varies over time, by region, and by device. See xbox.com/gamepassand https://www.ea.com/eaplay/terms, for details. Xbox Cloud Gaming: Streaming limits apply. Requires compatible controller (soldseparately), supported device and Xbox Game Pass app; see system requirements. System requirements vary by game; performance scales with higher-end systems. Play over 100 high-quality games with friends on your PC, console, phone or tablet for one low monthly price.* With games added all the time, there’s always something new to play. I'm not exactly disappointed with the Gaming F17's battery life, because expectations aren't very high for big-screen gaming rigs, but its four-and-a-half-hour runtime doesn't impress. We've seen lower, but you shouldn't plan to use the Asus off the charger for more than a fraction of your day, especially if you play any games on battery power. As for the display, its color coverage is underwhelming, and its maximum brightness just about reaches an acceptable threshold. Jump right into the action with the TUF Gaming F17. Stream and multitask with ease thanks to an Intel Core i7-12700H and up to 16GB of blisteringly fast 4800MHz DDR5 RAM on Windows 11. Leverage the full gaming performance of the GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU with a dedicated MUX Switch. When your game library gets full, an empty M.2 NVMe SSD slot makes upgrading storage capacity a breeze.

Search for distinct offers

Here at Stapleswe offer a wide range of Computer Accessoriesto ensure that you've got the essentials covered for your PC. From Computer Miceand Keyboardsto Monitor Stands and Mountsand more! Key Information: While MSI gaming laptops provide a whole new gaming experience, Lenovo gaming laptops are good to add to your gaming wardrobe for an affordable powerhouse. Similarly, ASUS gaming laptops perform remarkably when it comes to providing a reliable, premium, and portable gaming experience. For the latest innovations and reasonable gaming, Medion laptops are an excellent platform for gamers. Why do games run smoother, faster, and better on a dedicated laptop? Armoury Crate software unifies system and lighting controls under a single, easy-to-use utility. Its extensive customization options let you personalize aesthetic effects, fine-tune game profiles, and adjust audio settings to fit your preferences. With Scenario Profiles, you can define and custom preferences that automatically adjust performance and other options when you launch your favorite apps and games. With Armoury Crate, you take complete control of your experience. TUF Models support TRRS mic/headphone headsets and TRS headphones. If you have a standalone microphone that uses a TRS connector (with only two lines on the plug), you will need a TRS to TRRS adapter.

In other words: short-term burst performance is around 30 % faster than on its predecessor while long-term sustained performance is not. The TUF Gaming chassis has been redesigned for 2022, and is 4.5% smaller than last year's models. The TUF logo has been reimagined as well, with both embossed and laser-sculpted versions. Despite this size reduction, the brand new 2022 TUF Gaming F17 still houses a large touchpad with anime-inspired accents and four-way indicators. No matter your setup, the TUF Gaming F17 will keep you connected. A dedicated HDMI 2.0b port is supplemented by dual USB Type-C with DisplayPort support as well as the power and versatility of Thunderbolt 4. Fast and reliable WiFi 6 (802.11ax) ensures that you'll be able to get online and be productive wherever compatible connections are available, or you can wire up directly with gigabit Ethernet on-board. The main benchmark of UL's PCMark 10 simulates a variety of real-world productivity and content-creation workflows to measure overall performance for office-centric tasks such as word processing, spreadsheeting, web browsing, and videoconferencing. We also run PCMark 10's Full System Drive test to assess the load time and throughput of a laptop's storage.

FX707ZR-HX002W

In general, both formats come with the same core components. However, laptops offer you certain features that you can’t get on gaming PCs, such as portable game play. Gaming Laptops: Unique Selling Preposition If you are a professional gamer, we will recommend that you go for a laptop with an RTX graphics card. RTX GPUs come with RT cores and tensor cores. RT cores are used for real-time ray tracing, whereas tensor cores accelerate deep learning and ensure higher speeds in games. ASUS TUF Gaming F17 Laptop 17.3 Intel Core i7 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 16 GB DDR5-SDRAM 1000 GB SSD - FX707ZR-HX002W

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment