276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nanit Pro Smart Baby Monitor & Floor Stand – 1080p Wi-Fi Video & Sound Camera, Sleep Coach and Breathing Motion Tracker, 2-Way Audio, Compatible with iOS and Android Phones, Includes Breathing Band

£199.5£399.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nanit Pro Camera - Not sure which Pro Camera and Insights plan to get? Take our quiz here: Find the Right Smart Monitor Setup THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.

Our most popular plan gives you a deeper dive into your baby’s ever-changing sleep patterns—and access to exclusive new features. After diving into the brand, I explored this question some more. My findings should help you make your decision easier. Who is Nanit? Get to Know the Brand The Nanit camera should be placed below 6’’. The Nanit app’s calibration feature should help you find the right position for your camera in terms of height and location with respect to the crib or bassinet so you have the best view of your baby. The height of the stand and the wall mount is not really adjustable. Final Word: Wall Mount or Floor Stand? Each option gives you a different number of days, number of users, and number of shared memories. Does the Nanit Plus Smart Baby Monitor monitor breathing?The Nanit wall mount adds a better aesthetic pleasure to the nursery or room. Undeniably, hanging things on the wall has always been a popular form of home decoration. Rating Summary Table Product Better view angle. Yes, with the monitor hanging directly over your baby’s bassinet, you get a clearer view of your baby. Our deluxe, top-tier plan gives you unlimited access to unmissable memories and video history, a full view of baby’s daily sleep insights—plus free perks!.

Carefully feed Nanit’s USB cable through the first cable management channel, then connect it to the L-shaped channel. Feed the USB cable through the remaining cable management channel, then connect it to the previous channel. Nanit includes two 2.5 lb legs that attach to the base of the Clearance Floor Stand. With the Nanit stand in a laying position, carefully screw each leg to the base of the Clearance Floor Stand . Once the legs have been attached, carefully lift the Clearance Floor Stand into an upright position. Does my baby’s nursery have sufficient space for a floor stand? After installing the floor stand, will it become obtrusive and stop you and others from moving freely? The times I used this on Millie (eight months) she was well and had regular breathing patterns so I didn't get any such alerts and felt very reassured by the results. I did, however, lose connectivity with the camera a few times during use, which skewed some results. Lets you hold onto every memory of your baby’s moments with its digital album – even during sleep time, your baby’s moments are special!

30% off sitewide

Here’s all you need to know about Nanit baby monitors. The floor stand is portable and easy to set up. It requires sufficient space and costs more. On the other hand, the wall mount cannot be moved around and is not as easy to set up. But, it doesn’t need much space, has a better view angle, and looks better. Basic Facts About Nanit Baby Monitor bit AES encryption: One of the most secure encryption methods widely used to keep data safe(compared to other monitors at 128-bit encryption) Nanit includes a U-Clip and two screws for mounting Nanit to the wall. For the most secure and stable position, secure the U-Clip on the Clearance Floor Stand, and screw the clip to the wall 32 inches from the floor. To save you some time, I’ve listed the key features of the Nanit Plus Smart Baby Monitor and Floor Stand which is my top choice: The flat base has improved durability and stability in free-standing mode from the previous Floor Stand model. No toppling!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment