276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mister Boo!

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You guys are such a force for good and I am a passionate supporter of Indie booksellers, so I'm so happy this worked out well (I'd love to know how many books were sold if you have it to hand - it felt like quite a lot! Her best known title is TELL ME SOMETHING HAPPY BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP, published in 1998, translated into 22 languages and still in print.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). It's only when he feels himself unable to do these things anymore as time passes that he becomes sad. There was just the right amount of choice to suit everyone without being overwhelming and I received comments from parents and staff about the quality of books offered compared to previous sales which have always been based around current crazes and well known celebrity authors. A lively tale about a fun-loving cat learning to accept change, imaginatively illustrated by the award-winning Petr Horácek. lived for games, from pouncing, twirling and frolicking, to getting ‘ up to all sorts of mischief’ His favourite season was Spring, when he would frighten the baby birds about to take flight.Bronnie is so lovely with the boys and we also felt that having a man enthusing about the books set a great example. Payment can be made in any currency via Paypal, or any credit/debit card, including American Express, using Worldpay.

This cat loved every season, from the ‘ warm fires and laps to sit on‘ in winter to the sunshiny grass ‘ and dandelions‘ of summer.

Thereafter, we watch his frolicking, gaiety over seasons until it comes to a time when our cat has ‘ slept for longer and longer more than he ever had before’. By submitting a review you grant us the right to display and use it in any way; please read our General Legal Notices for full details. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. As well as the original 4 volumes, there are now 4 more, with planned total of 12, each with 3 stories. This experience has been fantastic primarily for the children, the school and also for me (professionally).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment