276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KONG - Easy Treat - Dog Treat Paste - 8 ounce - Puppy Recipe

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don’t buy canned yams because those have added sugar which isn’t great for dogs, although a tiny bit likely won’t hurt. If you are cooking sweet potatoes for dinner or roasting them, you can set some aside, mash, and shove into the KONG. Do you have some salmon, an apple, and some peanut butter? Line the inside of your Kong with peanut butter and toss in some cooked salmon chunks and apple slices. Freeze it for a few hours and you’ve got yourself a toy that will keep your dog busy for quite some time. Let’s call this masterpiece the PB Applefish. Yeah it sounds gross I know, and it’s a terrible name, but trust me when I say your dog will love it. So now that you know the basic staples of Kong stuffing here’s the big list of healthy foods you can use. 39 Healthy Foods You Can Stuff in a Kong All the foods above are single ingredient KONG fillers and stuffers. They will go straight in the KONG. Here are some kong stuffing recipes or combinations of food that dogs love that you can put into the KONG.

You might find yourself making some weird combos — but don’t worry, your dog will love it. Dogs have weird palettes to say the least; it’s not uncommon for dogs to eat tissues and poop. That’s all I’m saying. If you had to choose between green beans mixed in frozen broth and a used tissue what would you eat? How to Stuff a Kong It’s essentially dairy free “ice cream” because it has that cold creamy tasty consistency. Your dog will love this, even if they’re lactose intolerant or you’re avoiding dairy with your dog altogether. I don’t know what I’d do without our Kong; it’s the easiest way I’ve found to keep my dog occupied with minimal effort. It’s a nice and simple way to keep your dog busy — and what dog doesn’t want some homemade PB Applefish of their very own? Resources & Recommended ReadingI really don’t like to waste food, and I bet you don’t either. At the end of each week I always find myself with a few extra groceries that I don’t know what to do with. What am I going to make with 5 green beans and a couple spoonfuls of broth? Instead of tossing out extras I mix them up and stuff them in Laika’s Kong. I Use Leftover Foods for Kong Stuffing If your dog hasn’t used a Kong before start out with some simple stuffing such as kibble or a few small treats. Encourage them to play with the Kong, and praise them when they start moving it around to get the treats out. Dental Kong Toys: for pups who need a little extra dental care! Your dog can be entertained with chewing on these dental KONG dog toys for hours on end, strengthening jaw muscles and cleaning teeth.

Kibble is great, especially for dogs that are new to having a Kong. Most kibble is small enough that it will just easily fall out which encourages your dog to keep playing with it for more rewards. Kong puppy toys are different from regular ones as they have such a pedigree behind them and have years of experience in the industry. They build rugged, innovative toys that are both safe and made to last. Plus, your puppy will love them! Why should my puppy use the Kong puppy toy? This stuff is so easy to come by, particularly during the fall season, but a can of this will be good for one or two Kong stuffing fills, depending on how long you want to occupy your little one. It’ll also give the crate a lovely scent. Sweet Potato Puree So now that you’ve got a big list of healthy foods you can use in your Kong it’s time to mix it up. Instead of throwing out those odd ingredients you don’t have any plans for make them into a simple Kong recipe. I have no idea what I’d to do with one egg, a can of baby food, and a little bit of broth — but I know could make something my dog would enjoy. I’ve also discovered that what I stuff in the Kong doesn’t seem to matter much. The fact that it’s an interactive toy is what seems to be the real draw. Laika loves a challenge, especially when it’s figuring out how to get all those frozen berries out of that Kong.After you’ve filled your dog’s Kong with something that can be frozen you can add in more ingredients. When starting out with Kong stuffing you can use some common items you’ve already got on hand: Cauliflower and broccoli. If you have these leftover from dinner, blend them together until they are more of a soup and put it into a KONG

Now I may sound like a broken record, but when it comes to keeping your dog mentally stimulated stuffed Kong’s are amazing. They’re easy to prepare, they last a long time, and they’re a great way to keep your dog entertained. KONG dog toys are available in a great range of options, including specific puppy toys and soft cuddly toys, so that no matter your dog’s playing preferences it is bound to be satisfied with one of these Kong dog toys. They are made of natural rubber and other robust materials that can withstand the most boisterous play! Browse the full range of KONG dog toys available here at zooplus. We get it. Puppies really know how to chew up and destroy everything. They can get through toys at a rate of knots, and no, they’re not cheap, are they? Chewing is essential for puppies. But toys need to be safe not to break or chip their teeth and non-toxic in case they chew pieces off. Your puppy will bite and chew probably more than you ever realised, so have lots of chew toys such as puppy kong toys available for your puppy to take out that teething on. Giving your puppy kong toys makes their day more fun Fill your dog’s Kong toy with whatever tasty treat you desire or have on hand, and let your dog get busy eating.Blueberries and bananas. A popular combination in desserts. Mash up the banana and blueberries together until they’re more of a paste. Sometimes you can shove what you cooked for dinner in your KONG, but be sure you aren’t serving your pup foods that are toxic to dogs. Replace your puppy’s kong toy when needed. As rubber ages and gets washed many times, it can start to break down a little, and your puppy might be able to pull chunks off. In this respect, Kong toys are pretty robust but do inspect them from time to time. Go for larger puppy toys

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment