276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dirtea Chaga Mushroom Powder, for Defence, Skin & Energy, 1 Tin of Mushroom Powder, 60g, Containing 30 Servings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use the sound of nature to calmly wake up. I always keep my iPhone on Airplane mode and away from my bed. I use this Calm Singing Birds Zone on Spotify.Within no more than 2 minutes of waking up, I rise, get out of bed, make my bed military style with the mantra in my head ‘Task Completion’. Waking with these positive affirmations shifts the brain chemistry into a positive focus state of achievement. There are over 400 species of cordyceps mushroom that have been discovered, but only two have been the focus of health studies and research; Cordyceps Sinensis and Cordyceps Millitaris. Both of these mushrooms are known for their potent medicinal properties and have been used to treat a variety of ailments for centuries. After our ceremony we took these mushroom powders and committed to using them over the next couple of weeks to really feel the effects. It wasn’t long before we both started to feel better, our sleep was improved, stress and anxiety was under control, and we had more clarity than ever, it really was quite amazing. We started replicating the tea ceremony, turning our apartments into a TEA ceremony experience, sharing the knowledge we unearthed about these mushrooms, the stories, the research, and the more we shared the experience the more people were being constantly reaping the benefits. This led to a lightbulb moment it was unquestionable, we knew we had to spread the message on more platforms and DIRTEA was born.

Their story began about 1.3 billion years ago. They were the earliest life form to come from the sea to the dry land. What’s remarkable is… we humans share an evolutionary history with them. We come from the same kingdom as mushrooms, so we are actually a lot closer to mushrooms than plants. It is said that we share approximately 54% of our DNA with mushrooms. They even breathe like us and produce Vitamin D when exposed to sunlight. If you unquestionably believe in your idea and the positive impact it will have on others, then invest your time and limit your social life, pivoting that time and energy into areas that puts you ahead of anyone else in this space. Do the deep research, reading, understand the industry you are entering and become the expert in your industry and idea. Find mentors. Look at your competition, what are they not doing that you could do and what are they doing that you could do better. What is it that will give you the competitive edge? Even if you are not the first out the gate and there are others in that space, create the perception you are the first out the gate. Their hand-crafted mushroom extract powders come from a family who has spent over six lifetimes perfecting their craft. Based in the heart of beautiful Fujian, these family farms are nestled in the hardwood forests, lovingly known as “The World Capital of Mushrooms.” DIRTEA's range of products are some of the purest and most potent on the market, formulated with a unique blend of carefully selected mushrooms that offer a range of benefits including increased energy levels, improved cognitive function and better gut health.

There’s always a lightbulb moment before the beginning of a new venture. What was that moment for you?

This can certainly be misconceptions about mushrooms and how to use our mushroom extract powders. This is also a challenge we love as this helps us simplify and democratise an area of mushrooms that for many years have been misunderstood. The Reishi Mushroom is a bitter-tasting mushroom that is known as the "Mushroom of Immortality". It has been used in Eastern medicine for many years and is believed to have numerous health benefits such as:

Our Mission: Elevating CBD Excellence

walk to the Serpentine Lake where I meet with the DIRTEA tribe to take a morning dip in the cold. Together we jump into the lake, form a circle and spend 10 mins in temperatures as cold as 2 degrees. We invite fear and push each other to breathe beyond what we would normally believe we could achieve. The aim is to get comfortable with not being comfortable. Not one of us breaks the circle and we push each other to stay tight using chants, laughter and synchronised breathing led by our breath master Jamie Clements. It’s the wildest experience, because once we leave the lake together, we may be cold, but the flood of endorphins firing through the brain puts us all in a state of euphoria. Without fungi, there would be no trees (they can’t grow without them), and many antibiotics would be nonexistent (some antibiotics are derived from Fungi). make a cup of DIRTEA Super blend Coffee, which is infused with three of our mushrooms all of them offering sublime benefits for a morning tonic from; Lions Mane to raise any brain fog, increase focus, Chaga which upregulates your immune system and Cordyceps which activates your ATP levels (Aka your energy currency cells) Chaga Mushrooms have been used in folk medicine for centuries as they are known for their many health benefits such as: We’re Andrew and Simon Salter, the co-founders of DIRTEA, a unique range of powders and Super Blends which harness the healing powers of mushrooms, adaptogens and ayurvedic herbs to naturally enhance your wellbeing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment