276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Apple iPhone 13 Pro (512GB) - Gold

£433.1£866.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

QuickType keyboard support with autocorrection: Arabic (Modern Standard), Arabic (Najdi), Bangla, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cherokee, Chinese - Simplified (Pinyin QWERTY), Chinese - Traditional (Pinyin QWERTY), Chinese - Traditional (Zhuyin), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (India), English (Japan), English (Singapore), English (UK), English (U.

QuickType keyboard support with predictive input: English (Australia, Canada, India, Singapore, UK, U. Up to 4K HDR AirPlay for mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later) or AirPlay 2–enabled smart TV. was one of the main reasons i got a new phone, but it's a couple years old and refurbished its understandable.Apple Pay supported regions: Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China mainland,17 Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, U.

The sides and back may have small scratches and minor scuffs and chips visible, but no dents or cracks. The flat-edge design makes iPhone even more durable and allows us to take the display right to the very edge.However, it has been 6 days since the phone arrived and i have tested everything fully and i am very pleased with the product. I opted for the "excellent" rated iPhone 13 pro thinking I'd be getting something close to a like new recycled iPhone. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment