276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pro Action 4 Man 1 Room Dome Camping Tent - Red

£15.295£30.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A handy rule of thumb is to subtract one person (or two people if you have a lot of stuff) from the number listed. This means if there are two of you (for example) you'd probably be best suited to a three-person tent. 2) Look for air vents and consider their size and quality Many thanks for all your replies, think it will stay where it is, and keep an eye out for something for the daughter and her partner and kids. The first time I used it was just outside Brighton, me and the dog.With my son and his friend in other small tents on the next pitch. Firstly, please note that the photograph as shown in the Argos catalogue (and above) is NOT the 9-berth. The photo shows more than one entrance (which is the 12-berth version); the 9-berth has just the one entrance (as detailed in the specs below). I write this because it definitely gives a false impression of what it is you're getting when you go for the smaller 9-berth version. Then folding the tent in half vertically, and then again horizontally to leave you with the tent folded into a circle

On the second day it lashed down with rain and the tent started to leak on the seam where the bedrooms hang, it then started to run down the bedroom netting. We also take note of tents that struggle against the wind and need frequent re-pegging. Some tents actually blow over entirely.Air circulation might not be your first concern when tent shopping, but it can have a major impact on your comfort. This tent is okay for 2 nights but I will be investing in a bigger one for next year if we plan to go away for longer, it will have to have a sewn in groundsheet and ample standing room and an area to sit comfortably. We have lovely friend who have all donated camping equipment and materials our way which included a massive gazebo and windbreaks and using these we managed to make ourselves a lovely cosy little home for our camping trip. (hopefully I will be able to upload the pics and you will see what we did). This allowed us to extend the tent and have a little outside area. To get the quality score, we’re looking at a number of factors, but typically we’re studying the brand of the product, the warranty included and basing it on what customers have to say about the quality.

Was very easy to put up, we have never put up a tent before so the instructions helped a lot, and were very easy to understand. The porch area was very useful for shoes etc, no room for chair etc, but good for shade in the sun. Condensation was another problem - in the morning it was dripping! Although I must say it never actually rained in!During the course of our testing, all the tents experience heavy downpours, wind and muddy conditions. The only thing we noticed was the top covering didn't seem to fit completely, it was a struggle getting the pegs in the ground, and tying it to the main tent! I have the camping bug BIG time but trying to get everything to come together is hard when my wife is disabled, and no 2 days are the same. But i will prevail and win in the end and will meet up with the great people on here at sometime. It is so easy to put up, completely idiot proof. You simply can't get it wrong. The front porch bit was big enough to put the coolbox on one side and the general big camping box on the other so I had the full space inside for my sleeping bag and clothes etc. I'm only 5ft4, and it wasn't tall enough to stand up in, but I didn't really find that to be an issue. It didn't feel cramped in any way. The second time I used it, it lashed with rain and was quite windy during the night and I was completely dry and cosy - well, at least until the very wet dog sneaked in!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment