276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Adventures of Qai Qai

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bossing up is a way of life. It’s about encouraging yourself and those around you to concentrate on putting your best effort into everything you do every single day—even on those days when it feels like the world is against you. When I think of the stories of the people who inspire me the most, I then think, How did they get there? It’s simple: They bossed up." She completed the virtual Grand Slam, which consists in winning four consecutive Slams not in the same calendar year, twice (in the two years 2002-2003 and 2014-2015). She has also won five year-end Master Cups and 19 Premier category tournaments (6 Premier Mandatory, 6 Premier 5 and 7 Premier), as well as 21 Tier I and Tier II titles and a gold medal from the London Olympics in 2012 against Maria Sharapova.

Serena Williams is writing a children’s book in whoch the star will be Olympia’s Doll Qai Qai! Olympia received her first doll, named Qai Qai, this year: "If for no other reason than to just expose her to something that can hopefully break a cycle that we know exists," said his father Alexis Ohanian to People magazine The doll was created by Williams with the help of an entertainment technology company called Invisible Universe. Davis, Arianna (28 February 2019). "Serena Williams's Doll Qai Qai Just Gave Her First Exclusive Interview". Oprah Magazine . Retrieved 19 June 2019.

Did we miss something on diversity?

Daughter's celebrity doll 'Qai Qai' holds special place in Serena Williams' family". USA TODAY . Retrieved 19 June 2019. Williams’ celebrity and Qai Qai’s following will attract readers to this lively, encouraging tale of self-belief and friendship.. . .the vivid, fluid digital art effectively brings to life a story infused with magic and movement. An upbeat, energetic reminder that all children need support to help them learn to believe in themselves." — Kirkus Qai Qai has made quite a career for herself. She got her start as my daughter Olympia’s favorite doll and quite literally came to life thanks to the amazing team at Invisible Universe, gaining over 3.2 M followers on social media. The New York Times dubbed her ‘America's most important doll,’ and she even launched her own line of dolls. Yes, a doll with her own doll… wrap your head around that. As a father, I believe it’s important that we encourage our kids to try new things and find role models they can identify with. That’s why this International Daughter’s Day I couldn’t think of a better partner than Qai Qai, to help inspire young girls, like my daughter, to pursue their dreams.” the positive message will resonate with many, and the frilly outfits in neon pink and lavender will win others." — School Library Journal

Williams, 41, has had a lot going on in the past few months -- from walking in Vogue's show at New York Fashion Week to running her own venture capital firm to, you know, that whole evolving-from-tennis thing with an absolutely epic and unforgettable week at the US Open. As a parent, I know how important it is to create brands that can be both entertaining for kids and serve a purpose in their development,” Tricia Biggio, co-founder and CEO of Invisible Universe, said. “With Lovie, we’re tapping into the comedy of Blueywith the lessons of Pixar’s Inside Out, and I think parents and kids alike will fall in love with the characters. My kids already have!” Serena Williams's children's book is almost here. In a Sept. 14 interview on "Good Morning America," the tennis icon spoke about "The Adventures of Qai Qai," her children's book based on her daughter Olympia's doll of the same name. She first announced the book in December 2021, releasing a statement that read, "Qai Qai is a special member of our family and we hope The Adventures of Qai Qai will give others a new way to welcome Qai Qai into their own home," per People.Qai Qai ( / ˈ k w eɪ k w eɪ/) [1] is a doll belonging to Alexis Olympia Ohanian, the daughter of American professional tennis player and winner of 23 Grand Slam titles, Serena Williams, and co-founder of Reddit and Initialized Capital, Alexis Ohanian Sr. The doll became popular on social media in 2018, with many pictures of her face digitized and animated to have various expressions. Williams said that the book, which she conceptualized "during COVID," is "really just about using her imagination because kids have such an amazing imagination."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment