276°
Posted 20 hours ago

God of Pain: A Grumpy Sunshine College Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The subtle moments they shared before they become a couple - my favorite has to be the part where they have a picnic and dance on the rain. I like that this book was different from almost all of Rina Kent's books because the heroine first approached our hero and made the first move. annika was not a sunshine, she was just a naive 17-year-old girl who made the color purple her whole personality. Man got the father of the year award after he waved the fucking green flag and let Creighton kidnap Annika to an island in the middle of nowhere.

Good old 'monsters, devils, deviant and demented souls' with their infinite 'thirst for blood and violence'.Her father is not a soft man, he’s ruthless and hard, except when it comes to loving his wife-that is his one exception, but Annika is very aware of the world she comes from. Why is it so in my fashion to be the one crying the loudest about the all lucky arc readers out there who had got their hands on this book first and also to eventually wind up being the last person to actually read the book?

When the fake dating comes up, he’s ready to un alive people 👀 and don’t get me started on him prohibiting her from watching p0rn 😅. Just like the other time, it seems that whenever he punishes me, something inside him claws to the surface. This review contains some spoilers, but I think this book isn't that worthy of your time, so feel free to see my honest opinion.

He tells them they have gone on dates and can't help but touch her for everyone to see then kisses her so they know she is his.

grbook=61100791-god-of-pain This is the platform where you can access free books for downloading or reading. With each page, readers are drawn deeper into a world where pain becomes a catalyst for transformation and redemption. Oh, I’ll also dance for you, like a swan, though you’ll probably shred my beautiful dresses afterward because you can be savage. i was giddy during their cute moments, which they had more than i thought they would but i adored it.Her stories and her writing are so trite and there are so many of them already that each time I find it more and more difficult to draw comfort from her mainstream, mediocre content. I love that,this time, the main couple didn’t have just 5-10 pages towards the end for their peaceful scenes.

Threatening him that he will marry Anni and give him grandkids- a threat in the epilogue he tells Anni he will need to tell her that it will become a reality. As she never misses, she doesn’t hit his heart and he recover but she is ousted by his family and friends and Adrian my darling comes to the UK to take her away. I knew that his past had to be related to the Mafia, but I was sure that he was probably part of the Irish Mafia or something and never did I imagine his father was Richard – the candidate that was in the pocket of the Mafia and who also took advantage of helpless and one day decided to attach and try to sexually assault Lia which caused his death certificate.It doesn’t have to be real, and you can always watch from the background, but the smokescreen of it is enough. The plot in this book was more interesting than in the first one from the series, probably because of the mafia aspects. I always knew you were good at delivering mindfucks and great WTF moments but I didn’t see that twist coming🤯 I had my suspicions but what I thought it would be was still completely different from what it actually was. There is a ton of chemistry between Creighton and Annika and though they are opposites, they are both interesting in their own way. I thought I liked the world of Royal Elite School when Aiden King was there, but this world of Royal Elite University and Kings U is even better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment