276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VIVOBAREFOOT Primus Trail Knit FG, Mens Breathable Off-Road Shoe with Barefoot Firm Ground Sole

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first to like about the Vivobarefoot Primus Trail Knit FG is its range regarding its performance. If you’re on the market for a singular barefoot shoe that can work for a little bit of everything, then I think you’ll enjoy this model. I think if you’re investing in this shoe, then you’ll want to keep this in mind during the winter. Despite this model working in slush and light snow, my feet did get pretty cool when wearing them. Another area where I think the Primus Trail Knit FG will fall short is for those wanting a hiking-focused barefoot shoe for colder months or more technical terrains. While this model can work for these settings, you may want to find something with more warmth. Not only does this product exude quality and fashion-forwardness, but it is also eco-friendly. Made with organic cotton, it actively contributes to reducing the environmental impact, making a positive difference. Furthermore, the use of organic cotton promotes safe working conditions and fosters improved livelihoods for the workers involved in its production. For narrow-width feet and for half-sizes, you’ll want to size down in this shoe. I think with its excessive length, you’ll find this shoe’s toe break to be more uncomfortable for your anatomical asks.

Certified under the Responsible Wool Standard, reflecting our commitment to ethical farming practices and responsible treatment of sheep For warm weather use, I think the Vivobarefoot Primus Trail Knit FG will excel in most contexts. Whether you’re hiking in hot weather or just wearing these out and about to run errands.Over the course of my training, wearing, and hiking in the Vivobarefoot Primus Trail Knit FG, I’ve found multiple things to enjoy with this barefoot shoe. Elevate your winter wardrobe with this versatile and stylish sweater that effortlessly blends comfort, durability, and timeless design.

When it comes to hiking, the Vivobarefoot Primus Trail FG has done a pretty good job. I see this shoe as being a really good 3-season option for anyone wanting a model for light to even pretty technical terrains.

The meticulous attention to detail is evident in the ribbed detailing at the hem and cuffs, enhancing the overall aesthetic and providing a touch of sophistication. To add a subtle yet stylish accent, the chest is adorned with a tonal GANT logo, meticulously embroidered to perfection. The Vivobarefoot Primus Trail Knit FG features a foot-shaped design with a wide toe box, offering enough room for the toes to splay. Users like this feature because it enhances the barefoot feel and prevents toe blisters. For daily wear and walking, the Primus Trail Knit FG should also work pretty well for most. The knit has a nice level of breathability so your feet should stay fairly cool during all-day wear with this model. Second, the lugs on this shoe actually make this shoe’s sole grippier than some of the other Vivobarefoot shoes on the market that are designed specifically for training. I think if you’re regularly training on turf and grass, then this can be a big win for your needs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment