276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moroccanoil Colour Depositing Hair Mask

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ArganID™: positively charged micro-particles are attracted to the negatively charged hair fiber, infusing argan oil into the cortex while simultaneously helping to repair and seal the hair. Available in a range of curated shades, this easy-to-use mask makes it possible to experiment with fashion shades, enhance vibrancy and dimension or extend colour between salon visits. I bought the this pack to trial the colour and to see how well it distributes through the hair and if it would work as well as the plain hair mask. Before committing to a full head of colour, we recommend conducting a strand test first to assess the level of color deposition. Because they come in 7 shades, ranging from the tropical pink Hibiscus to the rich, velvety Cocoa, there’s something for just about everyone.

Many products with the Premium Beauty badge are also used by professionals in salons and spas but are designed and available for home use. Individual results will vary and depend on the starting condition and shade of hair; see the FAQ section of this page for details. AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPOXYTETRAMETHYL PIPERDINYL DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BIS-HYDROXY/METHOXY AMODIMETHICONE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, ALGIN, ARGININE, ASPARTIC ACID, GLYCINE, ALANINE, SERINE, VALINE, ISOLEUCINE, PROLINE, THREONINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, CHITOSAN, CITRIC ACID, ACETIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, PANTHENOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, C11-15 PARETH-7, C12-13 PARETH-9, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-70, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, QUATERNIUM-87, PCA, SODIUM PCA, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, TRIDECETH-6, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CHLORPHENESIN, SODIUM ACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HC BLUE NO.

Combining care with colour, Moroccanoil Colour Depositing Masks promote hair with a healthier look and feel. Colour Depositing Mask packaging is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material, which helps to reduce MOROCCANOIL's carbon footprint by consuming less energy. I followed the instructions of sectioning and using a wide tooth comb but I guess it just didn’t want to stick in certain spots.

It’s an all-in-one elixir that caters to all hair types, doubling as a styling aide and a conditioner. User-Friendly Application: Simply apply to clean, towel-dried hair, wait, and rinse for an instant colour and conditioning boost. When Carmen Tal, the co-founder of Moroccanoil, chanced upon an argan oil hair treatment during her travels, it was nothing short of a hair revelation. I have light brown hair with some highlights and I honestly hate highlights so I wanted to cover them up. It is harder to work through your hair when it's dry so I suggest mixing it with another conditioner.A fortifying fusion of Amino Acids, Apricot Kernel Oil, and ArganID™ technology encourage stronger, healthy-looking strands; the nourishing collection of ingredients release moisturising and hydrating properties to help eliminate dryness and stimulate hair growth.

Apricot Kernel Oil: a high concentration of oleic acid, linoleic acid and Vitamin E helps to soften and improve hydration of the hair and scalp. Before committing to a full head of colour, we recommend conducting a strand test first to assess the level of colour deposition. Just picture this: hair that was damaged and dry to be suddenly transformed to gleam with shine and vitality. To hit reset and expedite the colour washout process, visit a Moroccanoil salon and consult with your stylist. Start by choosing a small piece of hair to test, ideally one that’s mostly hidden when your hair is styled normally.To hit reset and expedite the color washout process, visit a Moroccanoil salon and consult with your stylist. Color Depositing Mask packaging is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material, which helps to reduce our carbon footprint by consuming less energy. We have to show and charge VAT to comply with the law, VAT will be paid out of the amount you pay us. Having always been blonde, I still get a lot of residual blonde that surfaces after my full colour at the salon. Apricot Kernel Oil: A high concentration of oleic acid, linoleic acid and Vitamin E helps to soften and improve hydration of the hair and scalp.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment