276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eternal Collection Bluebell Enamel Finish Silver Tone Drop Pierced Earrings 4.2 Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. This unique design, inspired by the native Scottish flower, is hand finished to give an elegant and stunning brushed effect on the main body of the earrings. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. As all our items are handmade, at exceptionally busy periods such as Christmas, despatch will occur in 1-4 days.

Precious metals are a valuable guard against inflation and can prove to be a great asset in years to come. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Vermeil is a technique originating in the 19th century, where gold is applied to sterling silver – making this a hypoallergenic product that can be worn without worry about the base metal being brass , copper or similar.These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. We cannot be held responsible for whether the goods are checked by customs or any local import taxes that may be applied. Sheila Fleet's bluebell collection is inspired by the beautiful wild bluebell flowers, which grow around Orkney in Scotland. All of our sterling silver jewellery comes packaged in one of our Christin Ranger branded gift boxes.

A beautiful addition to any jewellery collection – perfect for spring, summer, bridal jewellery and bridesmaid gifts. Named after the Woodhouse estate in Jane Austen's Emma, our handcrafted bluebell earrings are a symbol of timeless elegance. Enameled to a deep, enchanting blue, this piece captures the quintessential beauty of springtime in the English countryside. More information on how to care for your jewellery or how to get in touch regarding a repair or re-conditioning, can be found on our Jewellery Care page.These beautiful, delicate flowers are at home in ancient woodlands all over Scotland and have long been associated with fairies in folklore. If your jewellery is damaged or just needs a little TLC, then please get in touch to receive a quote. We offer a stunning selection of Scottish and Celtic Jewellery from top designers including Sheila Fleet, Ortak, Shetland Jewellery, Mithril, Celina Rupp, Heathergems, Celtic Art, Heilagr etc.

The earrings are made of vintage glass and solid brass wire, and measure exactly two inches (5cm) in length. Each handmade earring is made from my own moulds that I hand pour, these make each earring slightly unique, just like each bluebell flower. jpg FFE2 earring_type:Drop sku:FFE2 stones_multi:Iolite theme:Flowers earring_type:Drop type_of_product:Earrings is_new_product:No limited_quantity:No one_of_a_kind:No 11403 Bluebell Drop Earrings 180 180 https://www. They're really fiddly to put on and I'm worried one day they'll fall off without me realising however I've successfully worn them for a day out and came home with both still on my ears.

In the rare event of a faulty item being received we will either give you a full refund or send a replacement where possible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment