276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chronicles From The Future: The amazing story of Paul Amadeus Dienach

£7.8£15.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That's when I discovered the book for the first time and started to "restore" it, without the sentimentalities that kept Papahatzis from doing something more than an exact translation of the “holy” scripts of his teacher. Almost a century after the original script was written, this was a task that had to be undertaken so that a 21st century reader could really understand what a 20th century man wanted to say. Listen to me, the truth cannot be covered. The signs are innumerable; first and foremost the passing of the time. When one has lived a certain reality for a certain amount of time, when they have seen and touched all these tangible things and their embossed details, it’s very hard to assert that it was all a dream and not an actual part of their real life. The same goes for my experience. It’s now been months since I re-found myself and the logical thing would be for these “memories” to have blurred or faded away. Well, I assure you that, never, throughout this period, have I doubted my firm conviction that all these things that happened to me were incidents of actual live experience and that I spent 360 days of real life in the distant future! March 21 st 1923 I’ve decided to write a little bit every day, so that I can tell my sad story, little by little, from the beginning till the end. The smaller nations were rather comfortable with their old social formations and had their own internal problems to worry about, so they were the last ones to adopt the new forms of organisation. The “Great Powers”, however, which had come to the fore in the 21st century, were struggling to understand one another. There was constant winning and complaints about the ways and criteria of the distribution of universal income. No one ever believed that their share was fair. We let her rest for quite a while and then she told me: “When I’m gone, I want you to visit our hill once in a while. The trees and grass might have something to share with you. Do not forget me. If you stay true to our love and don’t forsake me, I’ll never leave you alone. I’ll be right by your side Paul… by your side and my child’s. Whenever you need me I’ll be there…”

Yes, 50+ ago this guy had his coma dream state "vision". AND it is incorporated into today's beliefs, BOTH new age and Freemasons (who 'supposedly' guard it so well...why? They cannot prove any of it. May as well be from 1.800. psychics. Better compared to the rhetoric of 'pet psychics') and is reflected in most sci fi even if it's just in bits and pieces. Over and over again; it's called 'conditioning', a person will more readily accept whatever is being continually pushed and sold as fact. What you are seeing is the outcome of the grand manipulation of society from master puppeteer's beliefs. (Just look at all the fictional book & movie end of the earth from climate disaster scenarios to elicit fear and meld fiction + agenda now). Two years later, seeing his health become worse and knowing that his death was imminent, Dienach decided to go to Italy. But before he left, he entrusted his loyal student, Papahatzis, with a briefcase full of notes, telling him that if he wanted to read them in the future, it would help him with his German. He said goodbye to his young friend and left. He died from tuberculosis in the first half of 1924. I stared at his library. He had almost everything; from the mystics of the East and the Ionian philosophers to the modern philosophers of the Western civilization. Why do you keep torturing yourself by thinking about all that?”, they ask me. I understand. I need closure, but it is hard to find.

Back to the Future: Time Travelling to the Year 3906 AD

secrets and mysteries of the world - A real Time Traveler tells what will happen in the year future 3906 on his diary. I forgave her with all my heart. I kissed her hair just like I used to and suddenly her face lit up with pleasure.

Now you are familiar with my case”, I told the doctor once, “so I shouldn’t fear getting buried alive…” January 23 rd 1919 Illustration of Paul Amadeus Dienach writing his Chronicles from the Future. (Author provided) Saved from Oblivion: Achilleas Syrigos and the Chronicles from the Future What is Anna feeling at the moment? What does this colourless world look like through her eyes?” I would think.

You have the "freedom" to choose which "Industry" directives to follow (just from the available ones though): You came, Paul! You came!” I’m so glad you came! It’s good to see you one last time, now that the end is near…And since my husband allowed it…” This unique and controversial book, a universal legacy, is now carefully edited, translated and available to everyone. The day before yesterday, the chief doctor, Professor Molsen, came unexpectedly to my chamber in the afternoon. He seemed more excited than usual. He told me to get up and, holding me by the arm, helped me walk to the adjoining living room. I realized at that moment that a whole world was opening up before me. Sometimes I find myself overpowered by a newfound infantile eagerness. I hadn’t felt so impatient since I was a little child! Talking about dollars keep in mind in what kind of societies we live in. We are divided in so many groups. People believe in a vast number of versions of God. Industries of Religions have been developed through the ages. That's a lot of money!

After having recovered from the one-year coma, Dienach travelled to Greece in the autumn of 1922, hoping that the mild climate would improve his condition. The place is poor - it’s shown by the many beggars on the streets and the sympathetic elderly men with their tormented violins - but the women here are all well-groomed and elegant, with an inexplicable air of true nobility.I’m not feeling better. I think I’ve gotten worse from the surprising temperature drop over the past few days. This cough – which in the beginning I thought would pass - doesn’t seem to be leaving me alone. I didn’t like the look on the doctor’s face yesterday. But what else is there to tell me? If I am to die, let it be. After what I’ve experienced, what else remains for me to see? For as much life as I’ve got left, that will be my prayer and that will my soul await. April 1923

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment