276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison EDP Spray for Women 100 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We simply rebottle them in smaller sizes to enable you to find your perfect fragrance without splashing out on a big bottle first.

On my skin, the sillage is pretty intimate after a couple of hours, but the scent lingers on my skin for quite a while. I’m sure this has been reformulated dozens of times, which is unfortunate because this smells absolutely divine.I think everyone should smell it at least once in their life and see if it fits them because this perfume is an icon afterall. it's also quite overpowering so 1-2 sprays is enough, i did like 5 sprays one time and had car-sickness my entire journey lmao. Lastly , it's like a review of Johnny Depp with saying "He looks old and sounds like he smokes 2 packs a day".

So I kinda blind bought it, 'kinda' because my aunt gave me a sample and I fell in love with this perfume. recently a girl came into my work wearing way too much makeup, boobs pushed up to her chin, a snotty attitude and what must have been an entire bottle of hypnotic poison. It's my fav fragrance with the Channel Allure Sensuelle ELEXIR, I also dot that one, very strong otherwise and overwhelming. Based off the notes and what I like I should love this scent, but unfortunately it smells like black licorice?

I am 31, and for now, I have never smelled any girl in the 20s wearing it, and around where I live, thank God tho, coz I do not like to smell like everyone, what a nightmare. I usually don't like to assign seasons/time of day/occasions to a fragrance but this perfume really reminds me of that time of the year. The opening can sometimes smell like root beer or liquorice to me, but the scent is pleasant once it's dried down a bit. And funny enough, growing up I enjoyed the smell of play dough quite a bit and this scent had a very familiar play dough note in it. but, it can smell like play doh for some people and i actually don’t find it very “femme fatale megan fox in jennifer’s body killing men and georgina sparks” like people say, i find more cozy sensual like a date night.

At its best it’s vanilla resin like pipe tobacco or the smell of a tic tac before your nose picks up the mint. Pure Poison: housed in an opalescent bottle with a purply sheen, discover this women's eau de parfum, an ingenuous and captivating interpretation of the Poison scent. If you can find a licorice body oil or single note licorice perfume to wear under this one you can get the original vibe back. was really expecting to like this, as i love all of the notes and other frags that people say smell like play-doh, but i unfortunately don't love this. When I started working I wanted to find a perfume that is close to WVS, and this was the one that popped up.It disappears after an hour and no one can smell it on me, which is a shame cause lots of people say that back in the day it used to be insane. While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons. In consequence I theorize, in one of the first moves of Marxist-fragranticist analysis, that all great world-historic perfumes must appear twice: the opening notes as tragedy, and the drydown as farce. The sun is slowly dropping and yet it's over so fast and the moon comes out shortly after within the next couple hours. Unlike a lot of sweet perfumes, it doesn't sit on top of the skin, but blends - dare I say, melts in.

LPRN eau de cough syrup pissed me off but I'm of the opinion that if you like it, you have a high chance of liking Hypnotic Poison EDT. I would expect something deeper, more sensual, or a bit more complex to garner the name and bottle style of this fragrance. Now i am 32 and ready to wear it 😍😍😍just bought edt and edp flankers and in my opinion edt is more romantic and innocent, milky vanillish linear smh.It is this ethos and attitude that we are proud to say is embedded across our company and infused in everything we do. If you are wearing only black top to the bottom, following gothic and punk fashion, metal rivets, spikes etc, gothic accessories and jewelry, leather jackets and boots, black make-up then this is a must to complete your vampiric femme fatale soul and outlook, otherwise if you are colorful then this will wear you. I had one person tell me I smelled like play doh, but other than that, I've had nothing but "oh my goodness you smell SO GOOD!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment