276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Trek Monopoly Continuum Edition Family Board Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a passionate gamer and fan fanatic of Star Wars, I was blown away by the immersive experience this game provides. The attention to detail was second-to-none, even in the game pieces. The game was designed to allow play alongside other Trek Monopoly games that USAopoly had produced earlier, but just one other edition, the Star Trek: The Next Generation Collector's Edition Monopoly game, was compatible in the end. You can personalize the game to suit your party or Star Trek knowledge by playing by the rules, adding in more, or ignoring them altogether and making up your own, which I like to do a lot. We even once turned it into a drinking game which was great fun. Key Features I have several Star Trek items to sell. I have some Hamilton Collectors Plates the 30th Anniversary edition

Hello, Yes I do. I have a Brand New In Box, with certificate of authenticity, collector's plate of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701. It is part of the "Star Trek: The Voyagers" plate collection series. It is one of a limited edition of only 28 firing days. It is from 1993. The game was designed by Charles Darrow, who initially developed it as a homemade game before securing a licensing deal with Parker Brothers. Most Star Trek board games are suited to a wide age range. However, most of them are better suited to fans of the show. The Final Frontier At around the same time, Star Trek was popular. Hard as it is to believe, but around the 30thAnniversary(1996) Trek was in a golden age. Next Gen was finishing, DS9 three quarters of the way through its run, Voyager just beginning...Learning Curve: The game might take some people a little time to get their heads around, especially newbies or none-trekkies. Price: I was impressed with this game’s quality and quantity of parts. There was a lot for the money. One of my favorite ever pastimes has to be trivia. I love it and always try to get family and friends involved with quizzes and question games whenever possible. I especially love it when it’s about a topic I’m knowledgeable about, so you can just imagine my excitement when I came across the Star Trek Trivia Game.

Dated: This is aimed more at the die-hard, old-school fans. There’s not much in there, including the newer Star Trek material. Later I learned that a second version had been released, based on the original series, but only in America.Authenticity: The chess set is certified for authenticity and is a replica of the game seen in the show. Trivia Questions Trivia Quizzes Daily and Hourly Trivia Games Ask FunTrivia - Get Answers to Questions Crossword Puzzles Trivia Questions Archive

Quiz was adopted from an older player. I've tried my best to keep the spirit of the original quiz in tact.I have a complete set of Autograph cards, framed, from the 1997 Skybox TOS Season 1 set. This was the first set to feature the autograph cards. Accurate: There are over 1000 questions in this game, and they’re all true to the Star Trek TV series and movies. This is a really cool option to make your interior more special or just fresh. I also used posters for… The great thing about this game is the fact there are so many outcomes and gameplay options, which gives it a high replayability value. Multiple upgrades are available, and you can build your crew to your liking, making it a whole new voyage every time you play. Key Features

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment