276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray, 12 Ounce

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Use in well ventilated places. Do not spray into eyes. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Product Specification

Spray from 30cm distance evenly all over your style for total hold or apply to individual strands for extra hold and spikes. Use in short bursts. Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Octyl Acrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum Press down on activator to release spray. Apply 8-12 inches away from hair. Create your own individual style. In the event the nozzle clogs, remove the nozzle, run it under hot water to remove the residue. Wipe nozzle with a tissue. Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol denat, Aqua, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, ParfumApply 8-12 inches away from hair. Create your own individual style. In the event the nozzle clogs, remove the nozzle, run it under hot water to remove the residue. Stop! Hair up or I'll spray! Create scandalously strong hold6 or fix the results of the styling you have already created with got2b. For high-class styles only. Features

For maximum effect, use got2b Glued Water Resistant Spiking Gel in your wet hair and fix it with got2b Glued Blasting Freeze spray.

Aqua, Alcohol Denat, VP/VA Copolymer, PVP, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Triacontanyl PVP, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolyme, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Stearyl Alcohol, Corn Starch Modified, Parfum, PEG-8 Beeswax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Limonene Water resistant and wind-tunnel tested! Push through hair to put it in place. Nothing's moving here! Product Specification I would say this is very, very similar to the Samy Hairspray, the one in the tall red can but, at a fraction of the price.

If you want to avoid a disastrous scenario, like say, having your wig snatched by a tree branch, I’ve compiled a list of a few different glues that wig wearers swear by. I've never worn a lace front before, but from the tutorials I've seen, a lot of influencers use Got2B to hold the hair down. But I've also seen tips that say "Don't use glue on your hair" when taking care of natural hair or putting it in a protective style. I've also seen "glueless" wigs. got2b Glued Hairspray Blasting Freeze Spray 300ml is our iconic and best-selling hairspray. Designed for super strong hold for up to 72 hrs. Vegan and free from silicones, the formula is suitable for every hair type and has a beautiful citrus fragrance. This hairspray secures and sets your hair in seconds, freezing it in place until your next shampoo. For maximum effect, use got2b glued water resistant spiking glue in your wet hair and fix it with got2b glued blasting freeze spray. Spray from 30 cm distance evenly all over your style for total hold or apply to individual strands for extra hold and definition. Use in short bursts. Recyclable

CVS.com ® is not available to customers or patients who are located outside of the United States or U.S. territories. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment