276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teva Women's Zymic Sandal

£40.235£80.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In winter or when the weather’s been wet I’d definitely wear my hiking boots as the inclines would be hard to navigate and the Zymic sandals don’t have a particularly deep cleat but in the dry they were spot on. Since 2020, Teva have diverted 24-million plastic bottles from landfills and used them to strap incredibly comfortable sandals to your feet.

Teva sandals gained popularity over the years, mainly amongst campers and outdoorsy types. Their comfort, durability and versatility all part of the draw.

Categories

The terrain is mainly grassy, uphill and downhill with one or two steep inclines, which are gravelly and can be slippery. There are also some hard chalky patches. The walk took just under 3-hours in total including a few photo stops. The views are incredible. Seven Sisters Country Park The MAX-COMF sole technology with dual-density foam bottom came into play on this walk with the cushioned footbed providing outstanding comfort, support and stability whilst remaining lightweight. Arch support was particularly good. I didn’t have any issues with my feet during or after our walk so the Teva Zymic sandals were definitely the right choice. First test was the beach. I live in East Sussex on England’s south coast which is notorious for its hard pebble beaches. Not the easiest to walk on and definitely the most uncomfortable of beaches for a stroll.

Teva was founded in 1984 and their first sandals were created for outdoor adventures. The first Teva sandals actually came about completely by accident. An inventive guide on a river tour strapped two Velcro watchstraps to a pair of old flip flops to stop them floating downstream while wading through the water. Whether you’re heading into the woods, the beach or on a light hike I can recommend bagging yourself a pair of Teva sandals for a comfortable, long-lasting, earth-friendly product that’s always adventure ready. They look good and I’m very happy with mine. The Zymic is a great option for travel, as they are lightweight, versatile, and breathable. The main thing I don't like about the aesthetics of the Zymic is that the diagonal strap feels too flimsy, like grosgrain ribbon. It holds the foot in place, but compared to the Teva Hurricane Verge or the Hurricane XLT2, it feels slightly less durable. To me, the Zymic is more of a casual run-around-town sandal than a difficult-all-day hike sandal. Before I share my thoughts about how I got on with my Teva sandals let’s take a look at Teva the company and how it came about. How Teva started

Teva Zymic is an earth friendly sandal due to its recycled EVA mid-sole, top-sole and RPET webbing. I think these Teva sandals would also make the ideal footwear for a city break involving a lot of walking. Tevas are recycled and sustainable RPET’ means recycled PET and any PET found in the product, in this case the Teva Zymic sandal, comes from a recycled, pre-existing source. No new plastic is created in the making of these Teva sandals. The company have also greatly reduced their water usage. I only wish more companies had this kind of ethos. In good weather the woodland walk is mainly dry mud pathways with some grassland and pine-needle covered glades. There are a few mild gradients thrown in too. Teva sandals come in a huge range of styles, colours, fabrics and designs for men, women and children so there’s a pair out there that’ll suit everyone. I chose a new design, the Teva Zymic and I’m delighted with my choice. The Teva Zymic Teva Sandals – Zymic

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment